Italy ❤️ ( edited 14/2)

I was so happy, the school was taking us to Italy.

it took a while to convince the cullens that I would be fine for a few days, I'd never seen the family worry so much about a school trip.
me and Alice spent a lot of my savings on my wardrobe and travel, just to find out that we had to wear our school uniforms most of the time!

We are in a little town called voltera and today we're going to the clock tower ( the historic geek in me is freaking out) I've done so much research on this place that I know it's history very well

there's a tale that a few centuries ago st.Marcus drove vampires from the town and saved Italy from blood thirsty beasts, Carlisle said I had to be careful not to wonder alone or at night, he even gave me a lecture witch was understandable given I was a young girl in a foreign country.

The upcoming days to the trip Alice was acting very weird, like more then usual, taking about love and finding a significant other, often blabbering on about the sentiment of soulmates; I knew that Alice and jasper considered each other there soulmates and it was cute but I couldn't see myself loving someone so much.

The first day in Italy voltera, I was so excited to go I woke up at 6am to shower, shave and pack my bag for the day, admittedly it was over the top to be up so early but I'd hate to miss a minute of the golden Italian sun.

Now being all ready I tie my shoes and I go downstairs for my breakfast,

the cheep and small hotel that the school had taken us too could of been better but I couldn't complain, "morning mr.Conner" I say very chipper as I go past the poor teacher who was poring himself a cup of coffee "good morning y/n, I see your ready for a day of history learning as always" he said groggy, I nod and smile takeing my seat as he pours me a cup of tea and sits over the table from me, "so y/n, when was the castle constructed?" He said wavering his hand unnecessarily for me to start talking, I smiled anyway at my history teacher " well voltera is actually the oldest standing city in Italy being built 8th century BC, the clock tower was originally built 1257 but has had major repairs since and is seen as a historic site that is symbolic of the expelling of vampires from the city" i said info dumping as I stir my tea, mr Connor just nodded his head and started to read his phone for a second before looking back up at me, " well done kid, why don't you go wait outside while everyone else starts to come down because we don't leave for another 2 hours" he said clearly done with our conversation,i nod my head and go outside.

I sit outside on a lonely bench in the shade, I pull out the book "the Greek myths" and continue reading where left off, after about 30 minutes I see movement in the corner of my eye.

A young girl with blond hair, she had a long black dress on with an old fashioned cloak that kept her from the sun, she took a seat next to me in the shade of the trees and buildings, "are you visiting voltera?" She asked "yes, with my school, we're going to the clock tower today! Hi my name is y/n it's nice to meet you..?"I said extending a hand for her to shake, "Jane, my name is Jane" she said as she shook my hand, I was shocked by the cold temperature but chalked it upto my body adjusting from the forks weather to the Italian scorching sun, "jane, that's a beautiful name, it's old English but deprived from the old French name Jehanne, which is derived from the Hebrew name Yochanan which means Yahweh is merciful, but now I'm just ranting" i said shyly.

she sent me a weak smile. Jane seemed lovely and we hit it off straight away it was like I was drawn to her, almost sister like or something..... "oh would you look at the time Jane, I'll be going soon there probably waiting on me inside" i hurry to take out my notebook and pen and scribble down my number, while I was in my bag I grab a dice for Jane" here is my number and I always find that a dice is a memorable gift and can often help in emergency's" Jane gave a chuckle and took both the dice and the note before saying goodbye and flicking her hood up and disappearing down the path....

I wonder back inside to find everyone getting ready and I take my spot in the crowd not talking to anyone and smiling to myself from my encounter with Jane.

We all set off on foot to voltera clock tower and it was so fun with all the sight seeing.

I seen a few more people with cloaks like Jane but they looked like they were almost hiding in the shadows I gave them a few glances but ultimately I made no effort to investigate it .

When we made it to the clock tower I made an effort to be at the front asking questions to the very lovely and pretty lady who was showing us around, "you have a very unique name Heldi, German I believe? It means nobility or the noble one" i said smiling at her, she looked at me just smiling constantly "I'm sorry names are kind of my specialty and it helps me keep all my languages in check" i said and she snapped out of her trance, "your a very beautiful and smart kid y/n, so don't let anyone use that against you" she said leaning in.

she seemed to like my questions on the architecture and history of the place and my interest in the paintings.

she was tan with a red dress large sun hat, she had large red heels on yet she walked like a goddess. Heldi was gorgeous to say the least, "Heldi if you don't mind me asking, do we have much well preserved history on the three kings from 2000bc? I know that there was recorded history about St.Marcus but the other two where not named" she smiled wider walking beside me as the rest of the class fell behind to a point where they couldn't hear " we actually have some well preserved letters and Diary's, alongside St.Marcus volturi there was his brothers of sorts, Caius volturi who was made out to be an angry king who despised wolfs and is believed to have hunted wear wolves to near extinction, then there was Aro Volturi who was ecstatic and eccentric, he seemed to know everything and was the mouthpiece to the kings" she stoped in front of a painting of three men.

Marcus volturi there was his brothers of sorts, Caius volturi who was made out to be an angry king who despised wolfs and is believed to have hunted wear wolves to near extinction, then there was Aro Volturi who was ecstatic and eccentric, he seem...

( Caius.V Aro.V Marcus.V)