𝐏 𝐀 𝐆 𝐄 - 𝐄 𝐋 𝐄 𝐕 𝐄 𝐍

THIRD
POINT OF VIEW

𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐀 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐘𝐄𝐃 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐀𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐔𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍, Clarke was starting to grow even more annoyed with the girl as she looked over at her, although every last look Clarke gave her was practically shrugged off.

And already knowing that Verena hardly cared for anybody other than herself, Clarke only turned back towards Monty with an annoyed expression.

"Yeah, just about." Clarke said nodding her head, before she turned away from the boy getting ready to head out of the drop ship, only to run directly into Finn. "hey, you ready?"

"I'm not going anywhere," Finn spoke almost exasperatedly as he looked over the four of them, he couldn't understand why they were still going back out there. "and neither should any of you."

Hearing his words almost everyone in the room was pulled into shock, even Verena's eyes widened as she looked at the spacewalker before a small smirk grew on her face.

She loved when unexpected things happened, as long as it was towards other people and she could just sit back and watch it unfold.

"That spear was thrown with pinpoint accuracy from 300 feet." Finn continued to defend his point as he looked directly at Clarke, although his words only caused Verena to scoff.

"I could do better," She stated proud at her accuracy, she had once thrown a fork across the skybox floors directly into the eye of someone four decks below them. "and I'm sure if you were out there, space-boy, you'd want us to save you."

"We can't just leave Jasper to die!" Monty spoke up from behind everyone, the boy glaring intensely at Finn quick to label the other teen a coward.

"That's not gonna happen," Clarke spoke as she turned towards Monty with a confident look on her face before she turned back towards Finn and looked him up and down. "spacewalker?"

The girl paused mentioning the boy's nickname, which he'd gotten for doing something stupid, crazy, and brave; the exact opposite of what he was doing right now.

"What a joke," Clarke scoffed at him as she looked him up and down, a sneer perfectly placed on her face as she insulted him. "you think you're such an adventurer, you're just a coward."

With that the girl walked passed him, heading towards the entrance of the drop ship, at least that was until Finn grabbed a hold of her arm stopping her.

"It's not an adventure, Clarke," He spoke darkly as he looked the girl over, concern showing deep within his eyes as he looked at her. "it's a suicide mission."

Ignoring the teen's words, Clarke only snatched her arm away from him, before she quickly exited the drop ship leaving Finn with the three of them.

The quickly let out a sigh, before he turned back forwards, only to come face to face with Verena who'd snuck up to him whilst they were talking.

"And I just started to like your bravery," She spoke with a large demonic smile, her enlarged fangs showing as she snapped at him..literally. "pussy."

With that the girl walked past him, purposely bumping shoulders with the younger teen as she did so, whilst also letting out a barrel of chuckles.

°.────────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹────────.°

𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐌𝐏 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐂𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐀'𝐒 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐒 𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌, Verena along with the others almost immediately heard what the brother and sister were talking about as they walked in.

"I don't know," Octavia spoke as she glanced around at her brother, who was looking at her injured leg, the girl was quick to notice the four of them walking in. "the others said it looked like a giant snake."

"You could have been killed." Bellamy spoke seriously as he didn't notice the three of them walking into the room, his eyes and concern only on his little sister.

"Wonder if that thing's still in there?" Verena whispered to herself mindfully, she wouldn't mind having a round or two with the thing, although she knew she'd ultimately end up killing it.

"No, Verena, you may not wrestle that thing." Wells whispered back to the girl as he already knew what was on the insane girl's mind.

"Party-pooper." Verena immediately spoke folding her arms across her chest with a pout on her face, the woman was tired of her friend ruining her fun.

"Guys," Clarke spoke gaining both of their attention, everyone in the room already having been looking at the two, until she turned back to the Blake siblings. " if it wasn't for Jasper jumping in to pull her out, she would have."

"You guys leaving," Octavia almost immediately asked as she looked up at the three of them, before attempting to get up. "I'm coming, too."

Seeing his sister trying to get up with an injured leg, Bellamy almost immediately forced the girl to sit down whilst trying his best not to hurt her at the same time.

"No, no, no way," Bellamy said almost immediately as he placed his hand on her upper arm, forcing the girl to sit back down. "not again."

"He's right," Clarke spoke towards Octavia solemnly, whilst she motioned over to the large bloody wrap that had been placed on her leg. "your leg's just gonna slow us down."

"We just came for the big guy." Verena spoke motioning her head toward Bellamy with a smirk on her face, she had already realized the reason they were here.

But Wells didn't.

"What, what are you two doing?" He asked in confusion and shock as she glanced between both of the girls, who both knew about the problems he had with the older man.

"Why else did you think we came looking for him," Verena asked with the same smirk on her face, not taking her eyes off of Bellamy as the two made eye contact. "dude's gotta gun."

Nodding her head towards the man, Bellamy slowly stood up before lifting the corner of his shirt, to show the three of them the gun he had tucked away in his jeans.

Although Verena's eyes were more so on the rippling muscles he had under the shirt, the girl couldn't help but run her tongue over her bottom lip before she bit it.

The things she would do just to hear him whimper and moan underneath her, which honestly surprised her all the same, she hadn't used to be one for the pleasures of man.