𝐏 𝐀 𝐆 𝐄 - 𝐄 𝐈 𝐆 𝐇 𝐓

THIRD
POINT OF VIEW

𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐋𝐘 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐇𝐘 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐀, Octavia and Finn broke through the woods, heading down into the clearing with the rest of them.

Octavia's arm was thrown around Finn as she limped over to them, a large bloody slash mark on her legs causing people to quickly realize why she was limping.

"Octavia," Bellamy shouted in worry as he was quick to rush over to his sister, quick to take her from Finn's reach. "are you alright?"

"Yeah." Octavia answered in a whisper with a slight wince on her face as Bellamy helped her over a large log, trying her best to not let her pain be shown.

"Where's the food?" Bellamy was quick to ask as he realized they came back just as empty-handed as they had left.

"Sister's bleeding out and he's worried about food," Verena spoke under her breath as she let out a few quiet claps, the intrusive thoughts of speaking getting to her as she moved to Wells's side. "brother of the year award goes to who?"

Hearing Verena's words, Wells was quick to roll his eyes as he leaned over giving her a harsh pinch on her arm causing her to wince and jump.

"Ouch," She vocalized as she rubbed her arm, before mean-mugging the younger boy and again muttering under her breath. "can't kill him but can pinch me."

"We didn't make it to Mount Weather." Finn answered Bellamy's question as he took a breath and sat down on the first log large enough to fit him.

"What the hell happened out there?" Verena asked confused about how they left with no food and came back also with no food, but also an injured person.

"We were attacked." Clarke answered stoutly a fearful expression on her face and seeing that fear Verena was quickly engulfed in excitement.

"Attacked?" Bellamy and Verena said at the same time, although Verena's tone was more excited, while Bellamy's was confused.

"By what?" Wells asked with actual concern for Clarke, the boy not wanting the girl he was in love with to be harmed or die down here.

"Not what, who," Finn corrected Wells acting mysterious, his words causing everyone to look over at him. "it turns out, when the last man from the ground died on the Ark, he wasn't the last Grounder."

"It's true, everything we thought we knew about the ground is wrong," Clarke said addressing the crowd, her eyes glancing over everyone that was around watching them. "there are people here, survivors, the good news is, that means we can survive radiation won't kill us."

"And the bad news I'm guessing," Verena spoke up amused with a large smile on her face, she was completely ready to go head to head with a Grounder. "is that the Grounders will."

At her words, everyone could see the bloodthirsty look on Verena's face causing some of the delinquents' blood to run cold.

If Verena a violent, dark, murderous girl, knew that the Grounders would come out and be ready to kill them, then there was no doubt that they will.

So everyone went and just about stayed quiet.

"Where's the kid with the goggles?" Wells asked as he looked amongst the people who returned from Clarke's voyage, quick to notice one missing.

"Jasper was hit," Clarke said turning towards Wells, looking the boy over to make sure he was okay. "they took him."

"Oh no, that was the one I liked," Verena whined with a pout and crossed her arms, yet that murderous look was still in her eyes. "bad things always happen to good people."

Looking at Verena as if she was completely insane, which she just about was, Clarke, looked away from the girl and turned her attention back towards Wells.

"Where is your wristband?" Clarke asked as she was quick to grab hold of the boy's wrist, her words causing even Verena's eyebrows to furrow.

"The fuck?" Verena spoke in complete shock as she too grabbed a hold of Wells's arm, how did she not notice that it was missing?

Looking at his naked wrist, Verena was internally angry at the fact that she knew that the boy would never take off the wristband voluntarily.

"Ask him where it is." Well instructed the girls as he glared over at Bellamy, causing Verena's head to snap over to the boy.

Not saying a word, Verena attempted to walk over to the boy after flicking out her sharpened nails, the girl ready to deal some damage.

If not for Wells, who was quick to grab a hold of the girl and pull her back so she couldn't walk over, although she did continue to glare.

She was just starting to like the man, especially after what Wells had said to her during the knife fight, but in the end, her loyalty lies with Wells no matter what he did.

She had known Wells for the majority of her life, even before she had been a murderer, Wells used to sneak out of his room to come to see her in Med-Bay.

She was always in the Med-Bay talking to Doctor, after Doctor, all trying to see what had made her the way she was, and why she seemed to be devoid of sanity.

"How many?" Clarke asked glaring at Bellamy and through gritted teeth, she knew that if they got Wells then they must have gotten many more.

But instead of Bellamy answering, a beaten and bruised Murphy did instead.

"Twenty-four and counting." Murphy answered with a pleased smirk on his face, causing Clarke to turn towards him completely appalled.

"Dumb ass," Verena spoke with her smirk on her face, even if she didn't know what she did she'd think them all dumb. "life support on the Ark is failing, that's why we're down here, that's why they risked all of our lives."

Verena knew all about the whole life support thing, she was a girl marked for death there was no use withholding information from her.

Clarke's Dad was the one to tell her before he ended up being floated, he was another piece of her humanity down the drain.

"That need to know the ground is survivable again, and we need their help against whoever is out there," Clarke addressed the crowd once again, the girl turning in a circle to speak to everyone around. "if you take off your wristbands you're not just killing them, you're killing us!"

Rolling her eyes, Verena didn't take too kindly to her claim of taking off the wristbands and killing them.

Nothing would be killing her, she wouldn't allow anything or anyone to take her life from her, only a Sloan could kill a Sloan.