P A G E - S I X

THIRD
POINT OF VIEW

𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐍 𝐀 𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐊 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐏 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏, Verena quietly sharpened multiple knives that she had made out of random broken metal parts of the drop ship.

Moving the blade in her hands back and pausing from sharpening it with her nails as she moved away from her she was quick to notice the large divot in the blade.

Seeing the divot an annoyed pout was quick to develop on Verena's face before she rolled her eyes sitting up straight on the rock.

Glaring down at her nose at the makeshift knife, for a moment the girl looked as crazy as she was mentally, although that didn't stop her from glaring down at it.

Although after a few seconds, the little divot in the knife vibrated and shook, before melding itself back into place with a slight whine of the metal.

Seeing it back to normal now, the annoyed pout on Verena's face move into a happy smile, before she felt something running down her face.

Blood was seeping down her nose, but only a small strip which she was quick to wipe away with her index finger so she could get a look at it.

Seeing the blood now running down her index finger, Verena tilted her head from side to side with a solemn look on her face.

Since she found out about her powers, whenever she would use them, even for the most simple things, her nose would start bleeding, it'd even get worse if she tried to do something big.

Shaking her head, Verena simply whipped her finger down on the rick she was sitting on, before going back to her carving although she was quickly interrupted again.

"Hey," Atom asked as he walked over to Wells, his voice catching Verena's attention from her big rock. "where'd you get the clothes?"

Hearing Atom's question, Wells glanced down at the closed that were in his hands, before looking back at Atom.

"Buried the two kids who died during the landing." Wells replied simply already knowing that Atom walking over to talk to him wasn't anything good.

"Smart, you know what I'll take it to from here," Atom said with a pleased smirk on his face before attempting to grab the clothes out of Wells's hand. "there's always a market for-"

"We share based on need, just like back home." Wells cut Atom off as he snatched the clothes back before Atom could grab a hold of them.

"You still don't get it, do you, Chancellor," Bellamy asked as he walked off of the drop ship with no shirt on, pausing as he turned to kiss the girl who walked out after him. "this is our home now."

As he finished speaking Bellamy had found himself standing right in front of Wells, but he wasn't paying attention to what was going on behind him.

Verena had managed to slip her way behind him, tapping the older man on his shoulder causing him to quickly turn around towards her.

"Well aren't you a handsome one," Verena spoke as she slithered up his body, tapping her newly sharpened knife on his chest. "definitely better with the curls down."

"Verena." Wells said in his usual stern voice, but it did nothing to differentiate Verena from what she believed to be brainless teasing.

"Too handsome for artwork, yet too pretty to kill," Verena continued to tease as she ran the knife up the man's naked chest, to his neck, and then his cheek. "decisions, decisions."

Looking down at the girl as she bit her lip and ran the knife up and down his body, Bellamy could feel the tip of the blade on his skin and how sharp it was.

No one around them moved as she held the knife close enough to kill him, Bellamy could consciously feel his breath grow uneven.

Unable to tell if making out with the girl a few minutes ago was still turning him on or if watching the exceptionally beautiful girl drag a sharp knife over his skin was doing it.

"Veren-" Wells went to scold the girl again only to be interrupted by her before he could even finish speaking her name.

"Yeah, yeah, leave the locals alone," Verena said rolling her eyes, before looking back at both frightened and mildly turned on Bellamy. "I'll figure it out one of these days."

"Like I was saying, your father's rules," Bellamy spoke up again clearing his throat, trying and failing to avoid eye contact with Verena. "no longer apply."

As he finished speaking, Bellamy was quick to grab a shirt from Wells, causing the boy to lunge forwards in an attempt to grab it.

However he was quickly stopped by Atom, who went to push him back, but he too was stopped this time by Bellamy.

"Oh, no, no, Atom-Atom, hold up," Bellamy said placing his hand on the teen's chest, before pulling him back. "you want it back, take it."

Already knowing that he wouldn't win in a fight against Bellamy, Wells turned to the side and threw the rest of the clothes onto the ground.

Almost immediately the few teens that were playing around near them, lunged for the clothes, scrambling and fighting over the clothes.

"Is this what you want, chaos?" Wells asked as he motioned to the teens fighting over the clothes, small things like this could get out of hand so quickly.

But Bellamy just wouldn't see that over what he needed to happen, the adults on the Ark just couldn't be allowed to come down here.

He'd be dead the moment he got down onto the ground, so he spurred on the chaotic atmosphere around them.

"What's wrong with a little chaos?" He asked with a light smirk on his face, having no problem with what was going on around him.

Although that smirk on his face dropped slightly as the four of them heard the sound of someone screaming, causing Wells to quickly rush over to the fight.

Atom, Bellamy, and Verena just watched the teens run towards the screams, Verena with a large smirk on her face before she started clapping her hands.

"Finally, someone's going to die," Verena squealed happily not caring for the two boys that were looking at her, one in fear, the other in slight curiosity. "I've been waiting all day for this."

With that Verena was quick to skip after Wells, with Bellamy and Atom on her tail as they were quick to make it to the fire at the center of camp.

"Bellamy, check it out," Murphy said as he held a partially struggling girl, her face way too close to the fire. "we want the Ark to think that the ground is killing us right."

Seeing what was going on, Verena's eyed widened in excitement, she knew that at some point while they were on the ground someone was going to do something inhumane.

There was no chance that a bunch of teenagers on the ground that had no type of supervision, wouldn't do something that would normally get them floated.

"Figure it'll look better if we suffer a little bit first." Murphy continued to taunt them as he held the girl's face closer to the fire, causing her to whimper.

Although he was quickly stopped as Wells finally realized what was going on, his own eyes widening in shock before they moved to anger.

"Let her go," Wells shouted as he was quick to push Murphy off of the girl, before turning back to Bellamy his eyes filled with anger. "you can stop this."

Although he didn't get the reaction he was hoping for as Bellamy only smirked and crossed his arms, noticing Murphy getting ready to charge at Wells.

"Stop it," Bellamy asked as he watched Murphy get up, standing directly beside a blank-faced and head-tilted Verena. "I'm just getting started."