P A G E - O N E

THIRD POINT OF VIEW
IN A DUAL COMPANION CELL,
ON THE ARK'S SKYBOX

𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐆𝐆𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐄, Verena Sloan had a wide hysterical smile on her face as she held a needle taped to a pen at the squirming teen's face.

Katelyn Morris, the squirming cellmate, couldn't help but shuddered scream that left her lips as Verena brought the needle closer to her face.

"Shhh, shhh, shhh," Verena shushed the young squirming teen, using her hand to tightly grasp Katelyn's jaws. "no adding to the screams."

"Verena, Verena, don't do it," Katie's begging was muffled as she continued to struggle, but no matter how much she squirmed she couldn't push the smaller girl off. "please God don't do it!"

Hearing the girl begging, the smile on Verena's face dropped causing her to let go of the girl's jaw only to begin stroking Katie's cheek.

"Do you not want to bear my art, you'll be so pretty," Verena asked softly as she looked all over the older teen's tear-filled face, her smile slowly coming back as she noted her perfect skin. "pretty, pretty, pretty."

Verena couldn't help the way her smile slowly came back, the girl getting ready to start her art up on her face.

If not for the older teen's insistent wiggling, making it hard for her to picture the perfect way to put her mark on the girl's face.

Noticing the fact that the younger woman wasn't going to stop her attempt to ruin her face, Katie only began to squirm harsher.

"Good God," Katie spoke through a whimper before she took in a deep breath, and prepared to shout as loud as she could. "Help, Someone, Help Me!"

Tired of the girl's screams, Verena quickly pushed her head into the metal floor of their cell.

Her hand kept the teen from moving her head almost at all, only her lower body squirming under Verena's lower body.

"I can make you pretty," Verena continued to repeat as she brought the needle closer to Katie's face, her smile growing wider and wider. "pretty, pretty, pretty."

Nothing stopped her as she began to poke into the girl's cheek, blood quickly spilling due to Katie's constant attempts to move.

Verena couldn't understand why the older girl wouldn't calm down, she was doing the girl a favor, she was making her even more beautiful with her art.

"You're going to be the Belle of the Ball." Verena told her as she continued to poke at Katie's cheek, sometimes even poking through it.

A deranged look grew in her eyes as she began letting out an insane string of laughs, not at all caring about the pain Katie was going through.

Although Verena's artwork was quickly cut off as the cell door was thrown open, causing her to turn around and look at it.

Her eyes quickly landed on the three guards that barged into her room, the smile on her face only growing as she looked at them.