teaser 27

Veer moved towards Abir , grabbed his neck and asked " mishti se dur raho to accha hai , dur ka rishta hai mishti se tumara ,dur ka rahe to accha hoga ,Varna abhi dekhne to mil Raha hai baad may vo bhi nahi milga , and leave right now"

Just then the door opens and the nurse enters .

Veer leaves Abir .

" Vo baby ka bandage change kna hai "  nurse said.

" Aap logo ko bahar Jana hoga " she continued.

And they all leave the room .

Veer asked hesitantly " Is she harrassed the other way. "

" Not at all she , not even touched in that way " Siddharth blurt out .

" How do  you know " Abhir and Anurag asked in union.

" Oh  come on , she saw me shirtless and covered her eyes , she is not reacting to our touches in a  negetive way , but yes I say she not married too " Siddharth said with a sarcastic tone .

" And how do you know she is not married , vo married bhi ho sakti hai " Abir said in a harsh tone .

" Tum , uske pati ho Jo tumko dikkat ho rahi hai aysa bola toh " Siddharth said being irritated .

" Aur agar uska husband hoga bhi to bhot problem hogi usko, haina sir " Siddharth smirked.

" Kyu problem hogi " Anurag asked .

" Main uski haddiya tod dunga, meri bacchi ka kya haal ho Gaya hai , agar vo married hai toh main uske husband ko aapne haathon se maar k gaad dunga " Veer announced .

" Relax ,sir she's not married " Siddharth said

" How so sure " Veer asked .

" I know Mishti since collage , she was never interested in boys and voh zayada kisi se baat nahi krti thi, especially not boys so she had least interaction with them , and Anurag and his friends were her classmates, she would talk to them when needed that too only for debates and other competitions , baki she had female friends, so past may she had no relationships too , she was never with a man that time and baad may bhi she not been in a relationship , nahi to uski body may changes aate uske reports my aata ki she has had a relationship of husband and wife before, but the reports show no signs like that no change not psychologically not emotionally uske stress hormones were on high , but not love hormones at a time the excess but it happens when you eat more of chocolate or orange" Siddharth justified.

" Nahii............chodo mujhe .....nahi,,, vampire"  mishti shouted.

Siddharth barged in  but closed his eyes realising what he did" bunny kya hua. ...vo tumne bulaya"

" Mujhe pain .........tumhe......" Mishti was unable to complete.

" Vo baby ko back may bandage karna hai and unko Pain ho Raha hai touch Kiya toh " the nurse replied .

" Tum mujhe hug kar lo main aata hu " Siddharth took a step forward with closed eyes.

" Clothes......vo ....nahi " Mishti tried to indicate about her clothes.

"Meri T-shirt Lelo" Siddharth said removing his T- shirt from the bag .

" Abhi aao " Mishti said as the nurse made her wear the clothes.

Siddharth sat in front of her and hugged her "  pain hoga to tightly hug kr sakti ho , Tut nahi Raha Mai "

Mishti hugged him tightly as her wounds were treated and bandages were changed .

" Thank........you ....vampie ..... mujhe dar Kam lagta hai " Mishti uttered before dozing off in his arms .

The nurse went out and called the others in .

Veer pulled Siddharth by his hair .

" Chiea to punch me but abhi soi hai she was in pain " Siddharth said.

Veer left his hair .

After a while Siddharth made her sleep on the bed .

And stood in front of Veer forwarding his hand .

Veer looked at him bent his index finger placed a pen in between and pressed the pen hard  giving Siddharth his punishment for entering mishti's room while she was changing, he stopped when suddenly the doctor entered and asked for permission to examine mishti .

" Chal bahar char ab " Abir said pulling him .

Anurag pulled him out too .

"This should not happen again junior" Veer commands.

" But , sir she was in pain , and if she's in pain it's my duty to protect her from that " Siddharth uttered.

" Your right but you have to protect her dignity too " Veer said .

" And Abir Anurag you can leave for today " Veer ordered.

" No, I'm not leaving , he is " Abir and Anurag said in union .

" Godzilla/ King Kong  tum jao main hu yeha " They both said to one and another .

" Tu so Jaa King Kong / Godzilla " they both said again to each other .

" Tum dono jao that's it, warna yehi dono ko ek ek bed pay pit k lita dong permanently " Veer growled .

And Veer escorts them out .

____&_______&______________

" Ab to tu Gaya" and with that he broke the , the man's hand who dare touch mishti without her permission.

He wiped the blood in his clothes , turned around only to see two people staring at him " kya , mara nahi hai vo , bas Zinda hai " he smirked and walked away.

-------------------------------------------

Tell me who is a better patner for Mishti ?

Who's hand is broken ?

Who is the man who broke the hand ?