Chapter 16

As Cabir arrived and said " Mishti is out of danger but .....you have to be careful she is been tortured and will react if things related to the incidents before are repeated ,like it happened in the morning, you both will have to make sure you find out what all has happened with her and most importantly who did it and why , and yes make sure to give her what ever she demands , we will have to give her things that will make her happy , and yes she has forgotten not everything but most of the things the things which were either hurtful or the things that had not much importance ..... Or were traumatic and ev
en the most recent incidents , she had been given Succinylcholine, which is a drug that paralyze the muscles, it has various side effects too "

" That's why she was saying ki vo statue nahi hui aur " Abir " and she was scared of the injections " completed Anurag.

" Is liye mishti khe rahi thi ki vo statue nahi hui and use pain bhi nahi hua " Abir reminded .

" Ek minute " Anurag said and looked at Abir .

And both looked at Cabir and asked " did someone try harrassing her " .

" We told you before too that it's the person's motto was to break her emotionally and hurt her physically " Cabir stated .

" But we will have to be care full Mishti ko shyad apna childhood yaad hai " Cabir said .

" Shayad nahi she remembers her childhood clearly and all the incidents too " both Abir and Anurag said together and glared at eachother .

" So that means she doesn't remember the things that happened after her college " Cabir said .

" No she remembers me / king kong , which means she remembers things after college " Abir and Anurag said .

" Yaar iska case tho bhot confusion bhara hai , aysa lag raha hai ki Mishti ko purposely kuch cheeze bhulaye gaye hai " Cabir Said .

" Ha , but who did this to her " Abir and Anurag said in unison.

" You might be knowing the person " Abir and Anurag told each other .

" How will I know them you  King kong / Godzilla " Abir and Anurag replied eachother.

" Guys stop it , speak on at a time , why do you both blurt out the same words at the same time , making me confused all the time , ki whom should I listen to " Cabir scolded .

" But why did you say I might be knowing who did this to mishti  , pls care to explain King kong "  said Anurag .

" I said that because you saw some with mishti dragging her throughout the woods ........and why did you say so " Abir completed.

" Because you were there with Mishti when I was not " Anurag said.

" Btw did you see anything in the person who was dragging mishti that can be identified.......I mean to say ki vo kaisa dikhta tha , use features kaise the ....and all  " Abir asked Anurag .

" Uske Do hat , do pair , ek sar , do aankhe ..... Aur ek muh tha " Anurag said and smiled coyly .

Abir glared at him .

" Accha, Accha don't become king kong now , actually everything was very quick and even before I could notice the person vanished in the woods " Anurag said .

" Anurag kuch bhi that you noticed pls try to remember " Abir said.

" It was a girl I know that much " Anurag said .

" How do you know it was a girl " Abir asked .

" Kyuki her hand was bleeding and it had a tattoo of butterflies  " Anurag said .

" Ok ,but anyways there are a few people whom we can suspect I have the contacts of those people who were present in that area near Aji River Dam " Abir said .

" What how did you get them " Anurag asked .

"I have my own sources , mere Godzilla " Abir said .

" Btw we  have to pack our stuff so we can all move in together " Cabir said .

" No you stay here Cabir ,  I will go with my Godzilla  cuz  I have to also buy a few stuffs for her and  get myself cleaned , I stink  " Abir said .

" Yess you do, King kong , dekhna kahi , koi is stinky smell se behosh na ho jaye " Anurag said and laughed .

" You stink too Godzilla, and ha you are a crybaby I know that very well ,so don't force me to say stuff that will make you cry like ......uuuuaaa ...uuuuaaa " Abir started teasing Anurag.

" You King kong tumhe to main " Anurag and lunges towards Abir , but Abir moves swiftly and Anurag falls on Cabir .

" Aaiiyaa , " Cried Cabir " Uth sale uth mere upar se , dharti ke bojh , meri dosti ka yeh sila de raha tu , Abe uth " Cabir  cursed and Pushed Anurag .

Abir helps Cabir while Anurag  is on the floor forwarded his hand for help , so either Abir or Cabir could help him stand up .

Abir forwarded his hand  to Anurag but before he could grab it Abir pulled his hand back and looked at Cabir both burst into laughter .

Anurag got up on his own and started walking away, Abir  follows him.

" Tumne mujhe Apna Haat kyu nahi diya , ki main uth saku "Anurag asked .

" Kyuki mujhe pata hai mera Godzilla itna capable hai ki vo kudh uth sakta hai and whenever in life usko zaroorat pade gi I will be there to stand by him and help him " Abir said and smiled .

" Kitni strange baat hai na ki , a few months ago we never knew eachother but today we both know eachother not so well but enough to be good friends " Anurag prompted.

" Aysa lagta hai ki , I have a connection with you King kong / Godzilla " Both said in unison and smiled .

" Chalo we'll go in my car " Anurag said and they set of in the car to Basu Mansion .

****************************************************************************

As they reached Basu Mansion , they walked towards Anurag's room .

And Abir saw the unseen pictures of Mishti again .

He saw the picture and asked " yeh kab ki pictures hai , I never saw this picture , with her "

Anurag saw the picture and said (one of the most awaited parts , Mishti - Anurag romance , memories and moments ) " this was the time when me and Babinca represented our college in a debate competition and we won it and  that was the time I fell for her even more for her , vo ready hi nahi thi trophy and then I clicked this picture "

Anurag closed his eyes and all the events reoccured in front of his eyes .

Flashback *****************************************************************

Mishti was sitting in the class with her best friend Komal .

The teacher entered everyone wishes her good morning.

And she says " we have inter college competitions coming up and we will have teams for different events and we have selected a team of two for representing our  college and the people are Anurag Basu and Mishti Agarwal. 

****************************************************************************
Do tell me how is the part