O - Observatory

"Are we there yet?"

This was probably the third time you asked that exact question, almost like a child stuck in traffic but you hadn't been in the car for more than half an hour. Aizawa sighed, stealing a quick glance at you before turning back to the road.

"Nope."

It was your time to sigh as you fidgeted in the passenger seat. But at least, despite your exasperation, you were playing along and hadn't taken the blindfold off so far. He had somehow forgotten patience wasn't your strong suit but was finding it fun to watch your exasperation over a simple surprise. It didn't take much longer for you both to finally arrive at your destination. Parking the car, Aizawa could tell you were about to pull out the question again before you even could ask it.

"Now we've arrived."

"Can I -"

"No, you can't take off the blindfold."

You huffed and Aizawa laughed, one hand going to caress your face as you pouted. A sense of nostalgia washed over him as he looked out of the car window. The large frame of the observatory stood tall atop of the small hill, the dying afternoon light bathing it in hues of pink. God, it had been so many years now, but looking at the place it still seemed like yesterday. Aizawa could almost feel the sweat on his hands again.

It was cold. Chill laced the air as autumn gave way to winter, the fading sunset turning into a windy night. Still, none of that kept him from feeling sweat pooling on his fingers. Aizawa was anxious, scared even, and honestly it was about something stupid. Standing at the gates of the observatory, hands in his pockets, he tried his best to look calm as he continuously tapped his feet on the pavement. His mind was running about a mile a minute, despite his reasonable side constantly screaming that there was no use freaking out now.

"Shouta?" Like magic, your voice broke him from his trance. "I'm so sorry I'm late to our date."

Looking up from the ground Aizawa could feel the breath being knocked from his lungs as his eyes landed on you. You looked gorgeous - but when did you not? The wind picked up, tousling your hair and making you hide your face under your large scarf, the twinkle of an apologetic smile playing in your eyes. He felt bad that you felt the need to apologize for a ten minute wait, especially as he noticed the swollen scrape above your eyebrow and the purpling on your knuckles.

"It's ok, you didn't take long at all."

"Thank you," you mumbled your gratitude under your scarf before you pulled it down, a smile now playing on your soft lips. "The observatory huh? I really like this place, never had a chance to visit before tho."

He knew it, Nemuri had texted that to him out of the blue before he had even decided on asking you for a date.

"Shouta!"

You gasped in surprise after he'd finally had the chance to pull the blindfold from your eyes. He could feel your excitement as you almost bounced in place. It was adorable, really, and he could feel himself falling for you even more. Laying a kiss on your shoulder his hand reached for yours, your fingers squeezing him tightly.

"I haven't been to this observatory in so long, I love this place!"

You looked from the building to him, smile bright and large on your face and Aizawa almost felt his legs giving out. He smiled back to you before moving ahead, pulling you by the hand.

"Come on, we have a date to go on."

You laughed as you followed him, hands never letting go. You both walked around the museum area for a bit, fingers interlocked as you looked at the exhibits. Most were new but there were a couple Aizawa recognized from the first time he had brought you to the place.