A - Affection

Aizawa felt you struggle against his chest, his arms holding your body firmly against his. You continued to squirm and he hummed a sound of negative, tightening his grip on you.

"That tickles."

Your voice held a mix of annoyance and amusement. Your half-hearted complaint was met with a deep and low laugh, the sound vibrating his chest and his mouth. He continued kissing your ear, prompting more tickles to run through you, before pausing for a second.

"I know."

Aizawa was aware that he was not the most affectionate person. He was always too tired, grumpy, and busy. But he loved you.

A feeling that first manifested as a small joy brought by your smell. Then as a strange addiction to your presence. Next, it was the fulfilling warmth in his chest whenever you smiled. And last the emptiness in your absence.

Adult love does not present itself as the throbbing despair of young love. He was fine with it. Still, love required affection and that was why he cherished the small moments like this.

"We are going to be late!" A small laugh came from you, followed by a sound of exasperation.

Aizawa left your ear only to tighten more his grip on you, prompting another exasperated sound. He then started to tickle your sides while peppering kisses on your face as your laugher warmed his whole being. He only stopped when you lifted your head to meet his eyes.

"We told Mic we'd meet him at 14," you said, slightly out of breath, "We sure are going to be late."

Without warning, he closed the gap between your mouths with a kiss. For the moments it lasted, it seemed like eternity. An eternity he'd be glad to stay in. Still, with a humm he broke the kiss but kept your faces close, foreheads touching.

"I think he can wait for a few minutes."