F - First

The wood of the worn-out bed groaned as the bodies atop of it moved rhythmically, Aizawa knew he should have replaced that old frame but in that moment it's complaints were white noise as his senses were flooded by you. He snapped his hips back and forth, rougher and deeper as his movements were constrained by the vice-like grip of your legs on his waist. Your arms held onto him for dear life, fingers digging into his skin. He was sure the scratches would leave a mark on his back, not that he really cared.

You had your lips locked together, tongues tasting each other, if heaven existed that's what it must feel like - and god only knew that if Aizawa could, he'd stay like this forever. With his nerves growing closer and closer to bursting, Aizawa could feel his body nearing it's desired high. He withheld himself from chasing it just yet as one of his hands moved low to reach the point where your bodies met, he'd reach that high but he'd bring you with him.

A few deft movements of his fingers had you breaking the kiss to let out a loud and lewd moan, voice hoarse from overuse. With ragged breathing, Aizawa looked at your face and he swore his heart stopped for a moment. The sigh of you with lips bruised and eyes shut in a pleasured haze was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen.

He almost got lost in that sight but the feeling of your walls convulsing around him had Aizawa back to the moment in a flash. Lowering his head to the crook of your neck he took in your scent as he left a sloppy kiss near your ear, teeth grazing your neck as the pressure in his body reach the limit of its crescendo.

"Fuck!", he grunted against the soft skin of your neck.

Aizawa's movements grew faster and more uneven while he chased his pleasure. The sight of you had been burnt into his mind however and was all it could conjure as his senses went into overdrive.

With a breathless grunt his mind, lost in its own orgasmic haze, let slip a whispered confession. "...I love you..."

What was left of his conscious brain registered the freudian slip but at this point that too was white noise. The pressure within him had burst and his orgasm had overtaken his mind, all synapses lit up by the wave of pleasure.

It was only when the both of you parted and the silence fell heavy as you both lay on the bed that he had the time to think about it. Trying to control his breathing Aizawa inhaled deeply and placed an arm over his closed eyes, trying to shield himself from his own fears. He had been painfully aware of these feelings for a month now and he'd come to accept that he'd have to put his heart on the line and be the first to say something. He just didn't think he would confess like this. Not that he had planned anything fancy but, fu-

"Did you mean it?"

Your words cut him off from his ever accelerating train of thought, your voice rang loud in the deep silence of the room. He opened one eye and, without removing the arm from over his face, looked to your side of the bed - you had been over so many times it truly was your side of the bed now. You had turned on your side, facing him fully, Aizawa felt like a coward but the truth was out now. Swallowing hard he took a deep breath and lowered his arm back to his side closing his eyes. He opened his mouth to speak but he froze for a moment out of fear and anticipation.

"Yeah... I did. "

Another deep breath as you waited for him to continue. He opened his eyes and looked at the ceiling, still afraid to look at you. Anxiety was gripping at him and when he started talking again he felt his hands tremble ever so slightly as he gesticulated.

"I wanted to tell you but... fuck, not like this. This is so awkward. And you don't need to say anything, I completely understand if you don't feel the same, I ge-"

Your hand on his chest stopped his talking. He was rambling, he hadn't done that since high school. Aizawa swallowed hard again and turned his head to your side, hoping beyond hope that his eyes didn't betray his fears.

"It's ok Shouta. I've been... thinking the same for a couple of days now." you bit your lip and looked at him with a shy smile.

Aizawa was certain he was smiling like an idiot but he didn't really care as he closed the distance between you with a soft kiss, one hand cradling your face and the other on the small of you back. He let out a soft laugh as your lips parted and he rolled your bodies placing his weight heavy on his arms as he fell on top of you. The bed let out a loud groan and a cracking noise.

"...I think you should check that out."

"Fuck."

You laughed as he let his head fall beside yours on the mattress. There went his first paycheck as a teacher. But he had a strong reason to invest on a good bed now, so he couldn't very much care.