"Hii, I'm Zeeshant's elder sister- Priyanka." Di introduced as he nodded.

"I know all of you." He said.

"Even him- Siddharth right?" He said surprising Siddharth.

"Well- Yes." He said with a small smile.

After greeting each other and talking for few mintues all of them left again- leaving me alone in this room again.

Sighing I tried to look through the window but nothing is visible except for the bright lights.

And just then suddenly someone entered the room making me startle.

"You ready?" Asked bhai as I nodded.

"Let's go then." He said as I smiled widely.

"Bhai who is the singer for tonight?" I asked him.

"You'll see." He said as we walked through the passage going to the area in the palace where the night is taking place.

"You better make sure that its someone nice cause I'm not compromising with garba." I warned as he just nodded.

And just then his phone rang making us stop on our Track.

"Where are you?" He asked on the call.
....

"Alright." He said and made me turn.

"Where are we-?" I asked cause he's taking me to a completely unfamiliar passage.

"Shhh." He said as I just kept walking with him wherever he took me.

Finally after walking for few mintues- we reached a little Familiar passage as I saw the videographers and photographers all standing at the door.

"What is happening?" I asked a little excited wanting to know while bhai stopped me infront of the door.

"Well now go inside." He said as I nervously held the knob and twisted it.

"What-?" I said going inside just to see another videographer and photographer standing a little away from me, their camera's held at my face.

I walked a little more inside and Nishant, Bhabhi, Akshita and Priyanka di looking at me with a wide smile making me confuse.

"What is happening-" I said just to get cutt off.

"Jai shree krishna." Came a voice.

"Jai shree kris-" I said and immediately stopped in the middle seeing the owner of the voice.

My jaw immediately dropped as It took me few seconds to realise what I'm actually seeing. I looked around the room and specifically at bhai just to confirm that I'm not hallucinating as he nodded with a smile.

"No way." Came a whisper from my mouth in disbelief as the person smiled fondly.

I looked at bhai with the biggest smile I've ever worn.

"You really called ADITYA GADHVI!" I exclaimed as he nodded his head.

"Woahh I'm still not believing this." I said going towards one of my favourite singer and my most favourite garba singer.

"Hiii." I said shaking his hand as he greeted me back.

I'm still In shock that he's literally standing right infront me. No one knows how much I love his voice- his voice in garba just hits different. I'm literally a fan of his singing.

"Nice to meet you- I'm Myra." I introduced as he smiled and nodded.

"Wahh." I said and went behind bhai just to process the fact as they all laughed.