24

Saltanat

Saltanat

Woah a new morning and everything good I shook Zaroon lightly "Zaroon uth jao office Jana hay" I said he mumbled "5min aur " and turned towards azaan and hugged him he also snuggled in his arms these two allah I took a deep breath and said "Zaroon Mai soch rhi thi kuch din na Hamza ko bula lu inaya bhabhi aur ahad bhai ki shadi ki preparation keliye wo yaha reh lega " he sat up immediately saying"admi ki Kami nhi hay uski zarurat nhi"

(Zaroon I was thinking to call Hamza for some day he will help in preparations of inaya and AHAD'S bhai wedding)

(We have many people no need)
I chuckled he pulled me and hugged me by my waist and started to tickel me oh allah "Zaroon please nhi kro "i said laughing badly he stopped after few minutes then we tried to wake up azan but like father like son he replied "mama 5 more minutes" I gave him a peck on his forehead and started to tickel him and he woke up laughing saying "mama don't"

He sat up and crawled to my lap hugging me he was hugging me resting his head on my shoulder from front and zaroon was sitting at back hugging me resting his head on my another shoulder my clinging babies Zaroon peck on my cheeks and azaan immedia...

He sat up and crawled to my lap hugging me he was hugging me resting his head on my shoulder from front and zaroon was sitting at back hugging me resting his head on my another shoulder my clinging babies Zaroon peck on my cheeks and azaan immediately rubbed it if and pecked in the same place and said "don't kiss her she is only my mama"
"Acha bachu now you forgot your baba" said Zaroon

Azaan replied while pouting"no I didn't but I am not sharing my mama with you"
Zaroon kissed me again and ram away while azaan whined and rubbed it off again I sighed at their antics I took out our clothes and and made breakfast while Zaroon gave bath to azaan and got ready himself
W

We all got ready had our breakfast and left for office

My baby wanted to wear macthing clothes with me and how can I even refuse my baby's request and seeing both of us this cheater Zaroon also wore macthing clothes never mind we were looking cute together and in company many of them know about our ma...

My baby wanted to wear macthing clothes with me and how can I even refuse my baby's request and seeing both of us this cheater Zaroon also wore macthing clothes never mind we were looking cute together and in company many of them know about our marriage and nothing gose out of the company if it does the person doing it won't be alive
Zaroon was driving while azaan was sitting on my lap facing so Zaroon and staring at him he was being sleepy i guess he isn't habitual to wake up this early soon we reached the office I was holding azaan in my arms because he was scared seeing so many people around him he was hiding his face in me neck while Zaroon held me by waist and I am angry with him right now cause we had an argument coming inside I wanted to maintain professionalism in office as our marriage was also private but he said everyone in company know about it and right now he is holding me by my waist everyone was staring at us aise ghur reh hay ki duniya ka athwa ajuba hi dekh liya hou I went to zaroon's office and told azaan if he wants something he can't tell his baba or me as my office was next to zaroon's office I went to prepare for meeting till then Zaroon was taking car of him not to forget we still aren't talking to each other I didn't said anything in from of azaan because he already get scared in little things and as after his parents fight his mother used to beat him he may think that we may also beat him after the fight or something Maheen was helping me and Hamza was handling the javed's case because they were being too much irritating soon meeting started

Zaroon

I am just blessed to have both of them in my life I couldn't ask for anything more a beautiful morning with laughter and smiles cute banters and Azaan being our drama king but we had a fight I know she always let me touch her in front of everyone even if Zain Maham tease us cause she doesn't want me to feel insecure but I know there are many in the company who were eyeing on her even after knowing she is married the got some guts and they should know their place but she didn't wanted to show it I can understand why she was not ready after noticing everyone's gaze at us maybe I am at fault but now she is angry with me I was sitting in my cabin doing work she settled azaan and went to prepare for the meeting with Mr qasim's son I called azaan he came and stood near chair and asked "what happened baba" I picked him up and made him sit on my lap and said "will you help me your mama is angry with me " you made my mama angry?" He poured while asking here comes the mumma's boy " yes I am not stupid now will you help me"  "okay but how" he asked curiously I said " when we return home just keep her busy with your cute little tantrums"  "baba I don't do tantrums  " he whined "okay my drama king now go play"  he kissed my cheeks and jumped down from my lap and went towards the sofa "carefully azu"

TBC

It's a short update but I will give a long update soon ❤️