Chapter 51 - On the Last Stage

Start from the beginning

Although, though she was in a frenzy, she seemed to purposefully ignore the area where Vueko was. All the flying guts and bodies also happened to avoid her body.

Taking action, she sprinted with all she had in front of Faputa and spread her arms out.

"FAPUTA! *cough You don't ha *cough *cough." Obviously she needed some cough medicine.

"Vueko... one of the only ones mother loved... stay out of this. Faputa only has to kill the Narehates. You can be spared nosu."

"No... but they-"

"This is mother's wish. Please don't resist sosu"

Then she started to ignore her, back to ripping the residents to shreds.

Vueko watched on helplessly and could only do nothing.

...

Currently, Misaka and Reg was engaged in a fierce battle, if one could call it that.

The situation escalated ever since Misaka zapped him with electricity, and he became out of control.

"Incinerator." A large blast charged up in his hand, and a devastating beam of energy was launched at Misaka.

Unfortunately, not even she could resist such a force, and her body was annihilated. Just as Reg was going to go to the place Faputa was, Misaka's body regenerated from nothing.

"That was quite dangerous. I would've died if that was my real body. Phew! Thank god I have this skill." Talking to herself, Misaka raised her hand and lifted Reg's body up high into the air.

Then, she moved her palm down really fast, and Reg's body did the same.

He was slammed into the ground, helplessly resisting, but physics and science was unfortunately stronger than his magical abilities.

She picked him up again, then slammed him down, then repeated until Reg was completely out cold.

"Now, for the next target..."

...

"Nanachi..."

"Huh what?"

"You are finally awake. It is time. You can leave and see your friends now."

"What? What happened?"

"Our judgement has arrived. She has passed the membrane and will kill everyone here."

"What? We have to stop her then, whoever she is."

"No. resistance is futile and it is impossible to stop her. She is immortal and will not stop until all of us are dead."

"And you're just going to accept it?"

"Yes. We deserve this anyway. You can go now. I have removed the contracts binding you here. Although you can't take Mitty with you."

"Why not?"

"She was brought here, and is officially a resident of the village. As soon as she goes outside the vicinity, she will disappear, just like any other resident. I can still resist it somewhat. Ah, you're here."

Misaka entered the cave, with a knocked-out Reg and Riko behind her.

"I've come for Nanachi."

"Yes, just as expected. Please take her away." Before Nanachi could respond, she was electrocuted and fell on the ground.

"No lasting damage was done, I just cut of the signal to her brain for a while and she lost consciousness."

"Indeed, a very powerful ability. Anyway, it is my time to go."