#12

a week later.., y/n's pov

i didn't want to work today, but i really need money and school starts on monday, so these are my last days to work full time.

i sigh, finally getting out. i had a really bad day today. i confused so many orders and my boss reprimanded me three times.

it has been a week since i've seen jimin, and i'm missing him like crazy. how can he mess up with my feelings so much? i also muss stalking and getting all obsessed over him, that was my strange but exciting hobby, and now it's gone.

i start walking home. it's nearly midnight and i feel so tired.
my house is not so far but i want to get there as soon as possible, so i take a shorter route.

i take a shortcut crossing through a tunnel. it's pretty dark but i'm able to see where i step.
my feet then stop moving as i see three tall men a few meters in front of me. the distance between us is shirt, i didn't see them until i was nearly in front of them.

"you want something, pretty girl?"
one of them says.

"no, i don't-"

"did you get lost?"

"i came the w-wrong way.."
i stutter and one of them laughs.
"if you want to walk through here you have to give us something."

"no thanks, i'll go the other way."
i take a step back and none of them move. are they letting me go? please, let me go.

i take another step when my phone starts ringing, cutting the silence.
shit! i quickly try to put it on mute but it's too late.

"oh, that phone looks really nice, don't you think?"

"yeah, i think it would be a really good present for my daughter."

i try to run but one of them takes my arm and drags me towards him.
i scream as hard as i can but he covers my mouth.
"shhh! calm down, we're not gonna do anything to you, just give us your phone."

tears start streaming down my eyes, i'm so scared.

"your phone, now."

i can't move, i want to but i feel paralyzed.

"it's in her pocket, hold her tight."

don't touch me!!
i scream but only muttering comes out of my mouth as the man presses his hand harder against it. the other comes near me and puts his hand in my pocket, taking my phone out.

"nice, it will be a good gift for your daughter."
he says while passing it to the other.

the man holding me doesn't let me go, his eyes not moving away from my face.
"you're really pretty."

his cold fingers clean my tears.
"don't cry.."

"do we let her go? we already have the phone."

"yes, this is enough."
the other two say but the man holding me ignored them and his eyes start moving down my body.

no.. please, no.
i can feel my heart in my throat. i can't breathe well. i can't move.

"hey, it's enough, she's just a girl."

"yes, please, she must be the same age as my daughter."
the other two say again but the man holding me won't let me go.
"shut up!! get out of here!"

"but-"

"get out!!"

the two men look at each other and i beg with my eyes for them not to go. the man drags my further into the tunnel and i start kicking and screaming desperately. he grabs me by the hair and turns me around.