~21 𝐃𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐈𝐓💜

Beginne am Anfang

"I give her like, ta ta ta ta, tatatattaaaaa."

I and Ebenezer burst into laughter.

"Our wife's dey come," Jomiloju whispered. Caught off guard, I slowly turned around, to see Belema walking into my compound. She was clad in a tight skimpy gown, a white airforce. I watched her walk in, my eyes gracing all those curves.

"Damn sexy." I heard Ebenezer whisper, meanwhile, he continued wrapping his weed like he hadn't said anything.

__________________________ 🖊️

The atmosphere was tense, as you couldn't hear any sound in my room. Honestly, I didn't know what to say or what conversation to make, since we shared some presents while my friends were still around.

"Brixford huh?" She questioned.

"Yes," I said.

"I have a friend who attended." She said.

There was another silence. This one did cut deep.

"Can I ask you something?" She asked, pricking my curiosity.

"Yeah. Go on." I said leaning toward my bed.

"Why are you always cold, whenever I come over? Did I do anything wrong?" She asked, meanwhile I played with my fingers.

I noted she was flipping through a notebook of mine.

This question got me speechless.

"No, it's not like that," I said, meanwhile, she smirked.

She kept mute for a while, then smirked.

"Or would your girlfriend get mad, for just entertaining an old friend?" She smirked.

Girls.

Girls must always be girls.

That statement was only a strategy to get me to tell her if I was dating anyone currently. This wasn't the first time she had asked this, whenever she did, we always laughed it off.

"Well, she should hold you tight oh. Overtaking is allowed." She smirked, meanwhile, I chuckled.

Her key holder fell off, and in no time, she bent to pick it up, thereby exposing her perfectly shaped boobs to me. Immediately our eyes met, and she smiled, meanwhile, I looked away.

Belema was here to lead me into temptation.

Suddenly my phone beeped, bringing whatever was going on between us to a halt.

I was shocked when the caller's ID revealed Actor Boy as the caller. Since our little clash, we hadn't spoken. Curious I excused myself respectfully, and walked straight to my sister's room, fully aware, neither of them was at home.

"Yo," I said.

"Bro, it's Makele."

His background sounded a little bit noisy, which faded in some seconds. He was living in a noisy environment.

"I know," I responded coldly.

"Hope we are chill?" He asked.

"I don't know about you, but I have nothing against you," I said while I paced around.

"Sorry about the other day, I was just in a tight space. Apologies bro." He said.