Chapter 14

I'm awakened by the door opening. In an instant, I grab the gun from under the coffee table and point it at the door. When Hermione and Ron step in, Draco gently places his hand over the top of the barrel with his eyes still shut "They're here for Scorpio."

I put the gun back as Hermione states "I'll go get him. You two good to have him overnight tomorrow?"

I nod and Draco yawns "I'd like that."

After they have Scorpio all packed up and barely awake from his afternoon nap, they give a short goodbye.

Draco pulls himself up and looks at me with a smirk "I had a good nap."

I hum, before asking "Did you dream at all?"

He pushes his hair back and states "I did." He places his hand on my chest and asks "Did you want to hear about it?" I give a pleased hum and he leans forward to speak in a low voice "I dreamt of Paris."

I give a confused hum and ask "Paris?"

He bites his lip as he straddles me "The night we first got together, at my hotel room in Paris."

I smirk, before telling him "I thought you didn't even know who I was."

He whispers against my lips "I've always known you."

I look at him lustfully "I remember seeing you, on that roof. Your hair was shining in the moonlight." I look him over and declare "In that nightclub, you were wearing those tight black bum shorts and that black sheer tank top. I remember looking at you from across the club and finally caving under the feeling of wanting to kiss that handsome stranger from the desk across the roo-"

He presses his lips to mine, before pulling himself back and declaring "I don't know how far this will go."

I look at him, lovingly "You tell me to stop, I'll stop."

He nods, before pushing me down and giving me a proper snog. As he does, he slides his hands under my jumper and his lips curl into his kiss.

His gentle grinding makes it very easy to feel his erection, and damn that makes it way too hard for me.

Finally, he pulls away and asks "Why don't we lose some of these clothes?"

I narrow my gaze at him and ask "Would you like to move this to the bed?"

He bites his lip, before nodding "I think couch sex should wait until casual sex."

I nod, before declaring "I think tonight should be gentle, loving."

He nods, before starting to get up, only I beat him to it and pull him into my arms as he laughs, playfully "I can do it myself!"

I look at him, lustfully "I want to hold you. I'll get your chair for you later."

He hums, before placing his hand to my cheek. When we get into the room, I crawl onto the bed to lay him down.

He looks up at me and speaks softly "I want you inside of me."

I smile, before placing my lips to his. When I pull away, I whisper "Patience, baby."

He groans, before declaring "I don't want to wait anymore."

I hum, before speaking softly "I want to make you as comfortable and as pleasant as possible."

He smiles at me, before I lean forward to place a kiss on his neck. As I suck on his neck, I see his cheeks blushing a deep red as he lets out a soft moan.

As I trail gentle kisses down his chest, I stop to kiss every visible scar. He looks down at me, lovingly, before I tell him "You're gorgeous."

As I continue down his stomach, I slide his pants down his legs. He tilts his head back and takes in a shakey breath.