Chapter 2

It wasn't until a week later that I got to see in NC again.

It was after the bombing of the The Grand Palace. All of Gryffindor gave him shit for failing the mission.

I didn't care.

Something in me was just glad to see him, again.

Glad to see him alive.

That night, he came over to my place.

There's a knock on my door at seven.

He steps in and steps up to my kitchen bar as I pull a lasagna out of the oven. He looks down at my gun, before I state "I have a rule. No guns at the dinner table."

He simply pulls out his gun, pulls out the magazine, and takes the bullet out of the barrel, before placing his gun down.

When he bends over, I find he pulls another out of his sock and does the same. The third is in his jacket pocket, and it's even smaller than the second.

He simply sits back at the bar and I ask "Three?" He nods, before I scoff "Why three?"

He gives a tired sigh "Usually it's four." I cock an eyebrow to him and he pats his forearm "Nobody ever checks the forearm."

I give a confused look and he picks up his smallest gun "It's slightly smaller, only two bullets, but it's a last resort. Only three people know I carry it."

"Zabini, Parkinson, and me?" I ask and he nods "Do they know your real name?" He shakes his head "Does anyone at the company know?"

"Three." He states, before looking down to his lap "Snape, Dumbledore, and Malfoy."

"Malfoy?" I ask and he nods "The platinum blond, long haired, asshole? Retired?"

He sighs, before declaring "He's my father."

I cock an eyebrow to him and he narrows his gaze "I had no choice in becoming a spy. I never did."

He's silent for a moment, before asking "What are you making, it smells fantastic."

I remove the lid from the casserole dish to show him the lasagna "Lasagna, but maybe a salad, as well?"

He gives a short nod, before I move to the fridge.

~

As we lay in bed, he asks "Have you told your friends about us?" I shake my head and he asks "Why does Granger look at me like she could kill me?"

I give a smug look "She thinks you're hot."

He rubs my chest, softly "Well, I'm gay." He kisses my chest, before looking down at his watch "And I should probably get home."

I take hold of his thigh and roll to hold onto him, speaking softly "Stay with me tonight."

He closes his eyes and takes in a deep breath "Oh, Harry. Why did you do that?" I give a confused look and he whispers against my skin "Make me feel like I'm more than just a booty call."

I furrow my brow and ask "Is that all I am to you?" He shakes his head and I ask "Then why are you leaving?"

He lays back in bed, and I lay over him, placing my lips to his. As we melt, he whimpers.

When I pull away, I whisper "Stay."

He looks me in the eyes and speaks softly "Draco."

I smile at him and place another kiss to his lips "Stay with me, Draco."

He smiles, before placing his head on my chest and declares "We can't tell anyone at work."

I give a weak smile, before declaring "We would be the most adorable couple at work."

He gives a confident look "I have no doubt about it... but my father would kill me for fucking a Gryffindor."

I grip his hips and ask "What was the first time you noticed me?"

He skirts my lips as he tells me "Pakistan. 2007. You slept with the Prime Minister to insert a poison into their anal cavity."

I give a smug look "It was fun."

He scoffs, before resting his head on my chest "The first time I noticed you was our first day. I saw you playing squash with Zabini on your lunch."

I can feel him smile against my chest, before he looks up at me "I was all sweaty and gross."

I give him a knowing look "I knew you were gay, because you had rainbow socks on." He groans and I scoff "It was cute."

I rub his back and tell him "I remember when you fucked the dictator of North Korea. I remember being jealous."

He furrows his brow and states "Only chick I've ever fucked."

I hum in response and he shrugs "I never got off. It took me an hour to get hard. Had to take a viagra."

I give a smug smirk, before declaring "I noticed your boners in morning meetings. Case debriefings."

He lays back and sighs "I was thinking about that. How do we want to do this?"

I lay back and ask him "You want to hide it?" He gives a weak smile and I speak softly "I'll only be able to talk to you at home."

He sighs, before declaring "I think they're going to find out. We do work with a bunch of spies."

I roll over and lay my head on his stomach "We can outsmart them."

He gives a doubtful look, before declaring "Eventually, they'll figure it out." I shake my head as the doorbell rings.

He looks to me and asks "Were you expecting someone?"

I shake my head, before standing up and wrapping myself in my robe. As I grab my glock out of my nightstand, he asks "Should I grab mine?"

I motion towards the opposite nightstand and declare "False bottom."

When he turns to it, I walk out into the living room of my flat. When I open the door, I find Hermione on the other side of the door.

She smiles and asks "You look rough. Am I interrupting?" I shake my head and look back to find Draco on the stairs.

As I motion back up the stairs, he runs up and I let Hermione in "Pardon the mess."

She picks up Draco's turtleneck and asks "Hot date?" I nod, before she gently places it on the couch "I'm here for the Winchester. It's time to get it sighted in."

I furrow my brow and declare "It's in the bedroom. I'll go get it."

She nods, before ordering "Tell me more about this date?"

"Blonde, sassy, beautiful." I state, before stepping up the stairs. When I return with the rifle, I declare "I want this one to stick around."

She gives me a weak smile "Why didn't you just tell us? Maybe Ron would get off your back about his sister."

I give a weak smile, before declaring "It's fairly new."

She steps forward and takes my head in her hands, before kissing my forehead "I'm sure he's ravishing."

I give a shocked look and she states "I knew from the moment I met you. There's nothing to be ashamed of, Harry."

I give a soft smile, before kissing her cheek "Thanks, Hermione."

She steps back from me and loosely folds the turtleneck on the the arm of the couch "I think you have someone in your bed that's much more enticing than me."