ʜᴜɢꜱ

Jake Sully:

Hugs with Jake are always warm and a little goofy depending on his mood. If he's feeling especially loving and just wants to be around you, he'll surprise you with a big hug, twirling you around. If he's feeling more passionate or maybe tired, he'll gently wrap his arms around your waist and pressing his forehead against your own. 

Neytiri:

Neytiri isn't exactly accustomed to hugs and while she enjoys them, she doesn't often ask for or give them. When she does, it's always soft and gentle. She often will give you hugs when it's just the two of you alone, wrapping her arms around you tightly as the two of you lay together. 

Neteyam:

You can always tell when Neteyam is about to go in for a hug because he'll give you a coy little smile just before he lunges. His hugs always leave you smiling and laughing. When you're in private he loves to do something I like to call, Koalaing. He'll get all smiley and then lunge at you, wrapping his arms and legs around you and just holding you there. 

Lo'ak:

Okay, here's the thing, Lo'ak is very afraid that you'll be unhappy with him if he gives you a hug. Like he's genuinely afraid you won't want one and reject him. So, because of this, he won't often give you hugs. Now, because of your more quiet nature, you also won't give him hugs, due to that same fear. The only way you gets hug is if either of you works up the courage. When he does do so it's a quiet and includes slow pawing at your body. He'll start by hugging your arm gently, then poking at your legs, before finally working up the courage to wrap you in his arms and hold you in his lap. 

Tsireya:

This girl loves hugs. I see her hugging you all the time honestly. Whenever she is feeling especially happy or proud of you or excited to see you, she starts kinda jumping up and down and then wraps you in a massive bear hug. Every time she gives you her hugs, it always leaves you blushing and wanting more hugs. 

Spider:

Spider hugs suck ass. I feel like the first time you hugged was after the remaining skypeople where sent away once more. In a burst of excitement you lunged at him with a hug and he straight up panicked. As time goes on in your relationship although he started to get more comfortable. He now adores hugs from you. He prefers it when you hug him rather than him hugging you. Your arms wrapped around him and just you holding him makes Spider feel safe and loved in a way he has never really known. 

Trudy:

Trudy isn't really much of a hugger. When she does hug you it's when you're cuddling or when you need to be comforted. The comfort she brings is a warm side hug or her holding you close with your head buried in her neck or shoulder.