ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴇʀɪᴏᴅ (ꜰᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ/ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ)

(A/n I believe that Neytiri has a deep hatred for skypeople and is even iffy about the science buddies, so because of that little headcannon of mine, will not be writing any of the human reader chapters for her. Also I'm just going to stick with the Omaticaya and human characters because I'm too lazy to create a whole background about how everyone met a human reader, etc.)

Jake Sully:

-horny period

"Jake," you whined, poking at the man as he sat doing his video logs. He and the rest of the avatars had traveled to the Halluah Mountains to continue their research. And after a lot of poking and nagging from you and Jake (and a little bit of Norm), Grace had finally agreed to let you tag along.

"I'm working right now, babe," Jake chuckled, kissing your forehead as you cling to his arm. "Whaddya need?"

"How much longer?" you whined, kneeling next to Jake's wheelchair. You grabbed his hand and leaned your face against the metal, staring up at him with big eyes.

"Depends on what you need, baby," Jake said, smiling softly at you.

"I need you, dumbass," you scoffed, standing to your full height.

"Oh yeah?" Jake gave you a bright and cocky grin. "Just looking at me made you hot? I must be real good looking for that then."

You let out a sound that sounded like a mix of a scoff and a chuckle. "No, it's just one of those times. I just need something. Even Norm could do."

"Ahaha," Jake laughed sarcastically as you walked around him. "Just give me a minute, then I'll tend to all of your needs, yeah?"

"I'll hold you to that."

Neteyam:

-painful period

"Mother FUCKER!" you groaned, laying on your small cot. You let out a series of whines and groans, hugging your lower stomach and shoving your face in the pillow. You lay pained on the cot that was placed in your room within the human science center.

You let out yet another chain of groans as soon as you heard the familiar sound of Spider and his friends rushing into the center. Don't come in here, don't come in here, you thought, rolling to your side.

"Y/N!" Neteyam exclaimed, bursting into your room.

"Fuck you," you grumbled, shoving your face back into your pillow. Neteyam frowned at your reaction. He ducked under the doorway and placed himself next to your bed. You let out a grumble and waved your hand in the young na'vi's face.

"What's going on?" Neteyam chuckled, letting you mush his nose and lips. "Are you in pain?"

"What the fuck do you think?" you asked turning to look him.

"Geez." The blue boy mumbled. "You have the attitude of my brother."

"Well sometimes that happens when your bleeding out of your god damn uterus," you mumbled, pushing yourself to a sitting position.

"You're what?" Neteyam asked, his eyes widening in fear. "Oh my god you're bleeding?" He rushed to his feet.

"No, Yams, um, do Na'vi really not have periods?"

"Huh?"

"Okay," you sighed. "It's something that happens to human women or one with a uterus, around the age of nine and fifteen. It's when the lining of our uterus starts breaking down. Because of this lining breaking down, we start to bleed and it comes out of our vagina's." You're eyes widen in surprise at Neteyam's curious face.

"The uterus is where the baby stays, right?" he questioned.

"Yes," you confirmed. You watched as Neteyam climbed onto your cot, causing your to scoot back and lean back. He placed himself on the cot in front of you, fingers gently touching your lower stomach.

"Does it hurt?" he questioned.

"Yeah, but the pain varies for everyone." You watched as he rubbed the area. You hummed softly, feeling the pain subside slightly. "And it's painful cramps."

"How much pain do you feel?" he asked, tilted his head as you relaxed.

"Not much right now," you sighed. "Usually pretty bad though."

"How can I help?"

"The massage is helping," you said.

"I can tell." Neteyam smirked at you. "You're not being as mean to me anymore."

"A little less attitude could also help," you added. "And a heating pad?"

"A what?"

You chuckled slightly, kicking the larger na'vi off the cot. "Just go ask Norm for one please."

"Okay, I'll be back, Angel."

Lo'ak:

-emotional (more on the sad side) period

"Hey baby!" You sniffled slightly, wiping your wet cheeks with your arm. You turned to see Lo'ak enter the small lab. You always misused it to watch old dvds Norm kept from Earth.
"Oh- oh, um, hi baby."

"Hi," you sniffed, feverishly wiping your eyes. "What's up?" You swallowed, cheeks flushing at the wobble in your voice.

"Um, not much- why- why are you crying?" Lo'ak questioned, approaching you slowly.

"Oh that, it's, it's nothing." As if on cue, tears ran down your face. Lo'ak visibly panicked at the tears, rushing to your side as you cried. You wiped your eyes, insisting that it was fine as Lo'ak knelt beside you.

"Did Spider do something? I'll kick that monkey boy's ass!" Lo'ak exclaimed, gripping your hand tightly.

"You're so sweet!" you sobbed, wrapping your arms around the blue furred boy.

"Um, yeah, I told you I'd protect you, yeah?" Lo'ak hugged you back, glad to have you in his arms, but still confused. "Baby, what's going on?"

"It's nothing," you hiccuped, pulling away slightly. "I'm just bleeding."

"You what!?" You very quickly regretted your choice of words as Lo'ak jumped up. You watched as he panicked, feverishly pulled at your clothes. "What did Spider do? Where's the bleeding?"

"No, no, no, Lo'ak, my period, I'm on my period," you said, now a mix between cackling and sobbing.

"What?" Lo'ak stopped, staring at you with confusion.

"It's when I bleed from my vagina, because of my uterus lining breaking down," you explained.

"Your what?"

"I will explain when I'm more rational," you said. "All that matters is that I'm just a bit more emotional for about a week."

"Jesus, that's it?" he sighed. "You will be the death of me woman."

"I'm sorry," you frowned, tears beginning to fill your eyes once more.

"I was joking," Lo'ak exclaimed, kneeling in front of you. "It's okay! See, we're okay!"

You sniffed. "Yeah, we're okay."

"Okay, okay. Great." Lo'ak let out a breath. "This'll be a long week."

(And now I have writers block so that's it for this chapter!)