Jasper and I headed inside, getting our twins into a car as Bella and Edward got Renesmee. Seth and Kendra sat with the twins as Jacob got into Bella's car.

Kendra told her pack to protect the house, and my human friends. We are heading to the Denalis.

-The Denali's house-

We drove up to the Denali's house as our cousins walked out of the house. Edward's car stopped next to us. Jasper turned to me and nodded as he gave the twins a small smile.

"I'll be back soon, okay?" He told them.

"Okay, daddy," they said as he and Edward got out of the cars. They walked up to them. "Edward, is everything all right? Why didn't you tell us you were coming?" Tanya asked.

"Is it lrina? Have you heard from her?" Carmen added. "Not directly," Jasper replied.

"Why are your brides waiting in the car?" Eleazer asked. "And why have you brought three wolves with you? I can smell them from here," Kate added. "Our family is in danger. We need your help,"

Edward asked them. "What's happened?" Tanya asked.

"Did something happen to Alya's friends?" "Kinda, but It's hard to explain but I need you to be open-minded," Jasper asked. "Can you do that?' "Of course," Tanya replied.

"Okay. Time to meet some new people," I turned to the twins.

"What if they don't like us?" Lottie asked. "I don't want them to hate us," Alexander added. "They'll love you," Seth smiled at them. "They will. Once they understand you," I added.

"They just haven't met anyone like you two before," Kendra added. "Okay,"

I said as we got out of the car. Bella and Jacob joined us as Renesmee held her cousins' hands. Once we do, the Denali's are immediately shocked at seeing Renesmee, Alexander, and Lottie.

"The Volturi will come for all of us," Kate spoke up.

"You get those things out of here," Tanya hissed at Jasper and Edward. "They're not what they looks like," Edward told her, but she doesn't listen. "This is a crime!"

Tanya yelled as she suddenly attacked Jasper.

He quickly pushed her aside. I rushed towards them. Kate then attacked Edward with her electricity power but Bella quickly jumped in and threw Kate aside.

Both Kate and Tanya moved to attack us as I lifted my hand, my wings appearing.

"Stay back!" I ordered, they looked at my wings, "They have blood in their veins. You can feel their warmth," Jasper told them. "I can feel it," Carmen gasped.

"I'm her biological father. Bella is her mother," Edward added.

"The twins are like her," I spoke up. "Jasper is their father while I am their mother." "impossible," Kate shook her head. "It's true. Bella and I were still humans when we conceived them," I informed her.

"We carried them to term."

"I've never heard of such a thing," Eleazer asked, looking at my eyes and wings. "She can show you, if you let her," Edward answered. Bella and I turned to the twins and Renesmee.

Seth, Kendra, and Jacob picked them up in their arms and carried them towards us.

"Tanya, you owe us this much," Edward told her. "We're all under a death sentence because your sister didn't let us explain." Jacob brought Renesmee closer to Tanya.

Lottie and Alexander both reached for Jasper and I.

We took them into our arms. Alexander and Renesmee went to place their hands on Tanya's and Kate's cheek but she stepped back in fear.