Chapter 3

A/N: if you're my bestie reading this. Hey bitch! Anyways

 Hey bitch! Anyways

-Alya's Pov-

Bella, Elijah, Larisa, and I were at Bella's truck, an open book in Bella's hand

Bella, Elijah, Larisa, and I were at Bella's truck, an open book in Bella's hand. Our eyes were on the arriving kids and the parking lot as they pulled in. Bella was waiting for Edward as Elijah was waiting for Veronica. He was gonna fight her as he would say.

Jessica, Angela, Mike, and Eric kick around a soccer ball nearby. Veronica came up behind Elijah and jumped on his back. Elijah yelled as he held her. Veronica laughed as Elijah cussed her out. "Bella! Elijah! Veronica! Larisa! Alya!" Tyler called out to us.

My sister looks at them as Bella lifts her book. I smiled sympathetically at them. Elijah smiled as I saw the Cullens arrive. No Jasper. No, Edward. I walked into my History class and looked at my seat. No Jasper.

At lunch, Bella, Elijah, Larisa, and I sat with Jessica and Angela who watch a YouTube video on their phone. Veronica was playing on her Game Boy Advance, and Elijah watched as Larisa was being a backseat gamer.  Bella gave it a cursory look but was focused on the Cullen table, only four of them.

Edward's and Jasper's seats were empty. After that, I headed to work. Veronica and I started working at Mike's parent's store. Another day, Veronica and I were walking to class when I saw Rosalie and Alice standing next to each other.

We looked at each other as Rosalie looked at me with chillingly cold eyes and Alice with curiosity. Veronica was talking about how rude a coworker was, she wasn't paying attention to them. I made us hurry to our class as they watched me.

Another day has gone by as we walked to Bella's truck. I glanced at Rosalie's car, a red M3 BMW, as it drives past, noting, again, four Cullens, no Jasper. I didn't think about it until one day.

-One week later-