Chapter 5

Italic - Avel singing Bold - CarlosUnderline - MarciaAll three - Alya singingBold Underline - Larisa singingUnderline Italic - Veronica and Bella singing together

Bold - Carlos
Underline - Marcia
All three - Alya singing
Bold Underline - Larisa singing
Underline Italic - Veronica and Bella singing together

-Alya's Pov-

Bella entered our house, she threw down her book bag and coat, still angry

Bella entered our house, she threw down her book bag and coat, still angry. Elijah, Larisa, my friends, and I followed her as I opened the fridge and grabbed my Nutella. "You're such a piggy," Carlos teased as I stuck my finger in the container.

"Don't go hating on the Nutella, Carlos," I said with Nutella in my mouth. "At least eat with a spoon," Marcia laughed. "Y'all are both disgusting," Avel told us. "Shut up Avel. Your 10x worse" Marcia told him.

Charlie and Pai entered the kitchen. "Your mother called. Again," Charlie told us. "Hey, guys," Pai said as they four hugged. They're whispered for a few moments. Mamã opened the door to see Veronica with a bag of stuff.

"Hello!" She walked in after hugging Mamã. We continued upstairs, glancing at I headed upstairs as I carried my Nutella. My friends followed me as we entered my room.

I opened my bag and started my homework as Marcia raided my closet for my secret candy stash. Avel and Carlos lay on the bed. Veronica threw a bag of goods at me before plopping herself on my bed. Bella chuckled as she sat in front of the bed. Elijah sat next to her.

"Where'd you put it?!" She shook me by the shoulders. "Somewhere you would never find," I replied as she scoffed and continued to search. We laughed at her. "We need some music," Veronica said as she played a beat on her phone.

I and my friend shared a look as Marcia cleared her throat. Veronica, Elijah, and Bella looked at her slightly confused. "Let me take you to Rio, Rio. Fly over the ocean like an eagle, eagle. And we can chill in my gazebo, gazebo"