"Innocent until proven guilty?"

"That's sounds fair" Thomas adds. "Aro has enough proof in lrina's thoughts," Edward replied. "So we fight," Jacob argued. "Their offensive weapons are too powerful," Jasper spoke up.

"No one can stand against Jane." "Alec's even worse," Alice added.

"This is something serious," Avel spoke up. "The only times the wives would come out is when a coven committed a crime that is very severe and could change our world."

"Well, then we convince them," I asked.

"They're coming to kill us, not to talk," Emmett reminded me. "No, you're right. They won't listen to us," Edward replied.

"But maybe others can convince them. Carlisle, you have friends all around the world." "I can ask some birds to help," Avel agreed. "We could use anyone" "I won't ask them to fight," Carlisle sighed.

"Not fight. Witness. If enough people knew the truth, maybe we could convince the Volturi to listen," Edward explained.

"We can ask this of our friends," Esme asked as she turns to him, rubbing his arm.

-The Next Day-

We made the decision to ask Carlisle's friends to witness for us and save the twins and Renesmee

We made the decision to ask Carlisle's friends to witness for us and save the twins and Renesmee. We all pack to go and gather as many vampires as we can.

I am with my twins as I packed their backpacks with snacks for the long drive.

"At least we get to go to London again. We haven't been there in a long time," Esme smiled at Carlisle as she turned to him. "We'll go see if Jewels and them have any ideas," Dad tells us.

"I really wish they can help us" I say. "They will," Mom tells me. "All right. Let's get this show on the road," Jacob spoke up as he walked into the room, all packed up and ready to go.

Jacob saw Sam walking up the house. We all headed outside as Bree and Angela stayed with the kids.

Sam gave Carlisle a note.

"Alice asked me to give you that. She and Raymond crossed our lands to the ocean last night," Sam informed us. Carlisle read the note and looked at us. "Carlisle?" Esme asked.

"They've left us," Carlisle replied.

"Why?" Rosalie asked. "She didn't say," Carlisle answered. "Can I see that?" Bella asked as he gives Alice's note to Bella.

"Gather as many witnesses as you can before the snow sticks to the ground," the note read. "That's when they'll come."

Bella turned the note over and sees that it's a page torn from 'The Merchant of Venice' by William Shakespeare. She looked at me.

Alice's instructions were clear, but the question remained. Why would she and Raymond leave at the moment we needed them most? What did they know?

Our search for witnesses began with a trip north to our closest relatives.