"And why oh why is that so?" Willow brushed back her mane.

"Cause my girlfriend is wood..And I'm a manticore..I lOooovvve wood.." Boscha slumped, purring softly.

Willow's scroll rang, flying over and showing her the caller. She answered it, revealing Amity, "Hey Willow!" Amity waved, smiling. "We're back, and Luz's mom is here!"

Perking, Willow adjusted her glasses, "Luz's mom?" She scooped Boscha up, sitting upright. "Like, Luz's mom mom? Not Eda?"

"Why do you kids keep saying that?-" Eda squawked, peeking over Amity's horn. "Yes, I get it, Luz is basically my daughter!--"

"Hi Eda, yes- Amity where are you at??"

"The Owl House. Camilla, I think you should probably not look at the fridge-" Amity stumbled, giggling when Luz jumped on her back. "Where's the basilisk?"

Boscha perked, "Basawisk? Pbbt-" She shook her head. "Basilisk??"

"Yes, Number Five. She took Luz's place and she's been sleeping in since I knocked her out for hurting Luz." Amity turned the camera. "There she is. King's just saying hi."

"Can she really turn into other people?" Boscha asked. "Amity?"

"Are you not listening? She took Luz's place! How can you expect a basilisk to be my beautiful pup??" Amity showed Luz off again.

The pup yipped, waving and nuzzling into Amity's scruff. Boscha hissed softly, nuzzling into Willow's fluff, "Mean cat..So evil.."

Willow rubbed her back, "Are we allowed to come say hi?" She asked.

"I suppose. We've just come back and Hooty needs to be cleaned so.."

"We'll see you later then~" Willow sighed. "Don't let Luz's Mom leave."

"She won't. She's going to be making sure Luz is being taken care of for a long time." Amity frowned.

Camilla hummed, tapping her chin as she stared at the bed. "Luz?"

The pup looked up at her, "Hm?"

"Does it feel comfortable?"

"Yes! My awesome girlfriend bought it for me!" Luz yipped, turning to Amity, tail wagging.

The kitten had stayed outside of the room, glaring at Camilla from a distance. "That's good. As long as you like the bed." Camilla ruffled Luz's fur. "Clothing?"

"Mrs.Blight took me shopping the other day, but I used the clothes recently and Hooty is washing." Luz explained.

Camilla looked to Amity, "That's your last name, isn't it?"

Amity nodded, "Sure is."

King skipped in, holding up a toy, "Luz can we play now?"

"In a bit, Mama is making sure everything is okay for me so I can stay."

King's tail wagged, "You'll be staying?!"

"That's right! So when Mama is done, we can play in the back with Hooty." Luz pat his head.

King yapped, jumping about and going over to Amity, "Play with me for now then! Help me train!"

"Me?" Amity perked.