Chapter 3

July 1st
Later that night
After we have our big boat day we usually sit outside and watch a movie and stay overnight at the Hughes cabin. Tonights movie was "Step brother" my favourite movie of all time. We all sat outside on the Hughes deck on the couch. I was sitting in between Quinn and Jack. As the movie went on I felt myself start to fall asleep.

After the movie ended everyone left expect for Me, Quinn, and Jack. I had fallen asleep on Quinn's shoulder. But I was woken up by Jacks voice talking to Quinn. So I started fake sleeping so I could listen to this conversation cause it sound serious.

"You really should stop using cooper" Jack said to Quinn

"What?! Why would you say that? I'm not using her at all" Quinn response

"You are literally using her. She has been obsessed with since we were kids now she had this huge glow up, and now you're interested? Wrapping your arm around her waist, letting her fall asleep on your shoulder when before you didn't like when she even hugged you. Sound like your using her to me." Jack said

What was he talking about? Me and him aren't even close.Why was he defending me in a problem that wasn't even happening?

"Well it sound like someone has a crush on a girl he can't get." Quinn responded mocking Jack

"Yeah like I would like Cooper. I'm just saying Quinn don't break her heart." Jack said walking off as I heard the door close.

I pretend to sleep for a couple of minutes after Jack left cause I didn't want it seem like I was listen but before I knew it I was being carried bridal style by Quinn. I open my eyes and look at Quinn.

"Good morning princess" Quinn says to me with a smirk bring me to his room.

"Why are you taking me to your room" I asked Quinn being generally confused

"Well I thought the princess could sleep in my bed with me tonight?" He asked as a demand but also as a  question. So I just nodded my head intending that it was okay.

That night I had fallen asleep in Quinn's arms. In his bed. And with a smile on my face.

An: another short chapter I promise a bigger on will come out soon I just wanted to give you guys something today! Also follow me on tik tok at @jackhughesismyfav and leave suggestions on what you want to happen in this story in the comments!!!!