Chapter 2: Meeting 2 Elves, History of Middle-Earth, & Red Dragon Empress

(3rd POV)
As Smaug/Issei meets the two elves named: Elaina Oropherion and Elena Moonwalker. At first, Elaina became terrified because she knew anything about the legends of the tyrant dragon who ruled as the King under the mountain - Smaug, while Elena is little scared but she shows no fear because she is a brave elf of Mirkwood.

As they look to each other, Smaug/Issei is waiting for them to introduce themselves so he decided to ask them.

"Now, please introduce yourself infront of my presence. I'm tired of waiting here." Smaug/Issei said in displeased as he couldn't hold his anger due to no response from them.

"G-greetings, O G-great, Powerful and benevolent king of all dragons. I-I am Elaina Oropherion, d-daughter of King Thranduil - The King of Elves. And t-this is my f-friend Elena Moonwalker, she is the best elven mage of Mirkwood. (Elena bowed to Smaug/Issei in respect) We were been chased by the orcs who followed us in the forest. But with your presence here, I think that those orcs retreated back to the forest." Elaina said with a part of introduction of her and Elena, including the part where they're being chased down by Orcs.

"I see? (Raise his head up) But since those orcs give you a lot of trouble, I'll just guide you to your destination. And don't worry about the orcs; I'll just scare them away like a lion who scares the wolves away from stray sheep." Smaug/Issei said which it made Elena frowned as she said to him.

"You know, we are not a sheep in your eyes. We are really elves and do not compare us to the sheep." Elena said to the dragon.

"Hmph, it just my hobby to say it. There is a symbol of it; the sheep are innocent, wolves are evil and lions are justice or heroes. That's the true meaning of each symbol." Smaug/Issei explained to them before he look away.

After explaining it to the elven girls… suddenly Ingvild revealed herself to them which surprises the 2 elf girls. Then Ingvild jumped out of Smaug/Issei's back as she landed in front of the two elves.

"Hello dear guest. My name is Ingvild Leviathan, a lovely companion to Issei who is a dragon here. And since I'd heard your introduction earlier so there's no need for you to introduce." Ingvild said to the girls.

"Likewise Ingvild. Also, why are you calling Smaug as Issei? According to the rumors, he is Smaug the Golden Dragon who conquered the Erebor few years ago." Elaina said to the devil heiress.

"Uhmm, you see, Issei was his previous and real name. He was once a human before turning him into reincarnated devil by Gremory heiress or his master. Well, he was supposedly dead by a rogue fallen angel but he was forced to be reincarnated by her to be exact. In his world, there are supernaturals like magic, monsters and gods that are hidden from the human realm. And back to his previous life, he was been betrayed and used by the Gremory Heiress. In the end, he was reborn as a Calamity Dragon named Smaug." Ingvild explained to them about Issei's past life before he became a dragon.

After that, Elaina and Elena were shock at the revelation as they look at Smaug as they said.

"If what Ingvild said is true? Then why are you attacking the city of Dale and Erebor? What made do this such horrible actions, and why did you kill thwm with no hesitation, especially towards humans?" Elena asked him, as Smaug/Issei tells them.

"Well, that's true. But I don't regret my mistakes or failures in the past. I lost my partner Ddraig, who is a dragon spirit residing within me after my death. I was betrayed by my master, who is my supposed lover and didn't love me at all. My lust and naivety clouded my mind, leading to my downfall. I died once by my first girlfriend, who is a fallen angel, and she killed me because I posed as a threat to them. I became powerless, unable to understand the world around me until I realized this wasn't my destiny as a hero." He said as he look angry with his claws gripped the rock hard and form a scratch on the rock leaving small markings.