Chapter 22 "New now"

Start from the beginning

- Isabella. - My husband took my hand and pulled me closer to his body. Others were around me.

- From now, you are dead to us. - Klau said and turned to me. - Calm down, you can't be nervous.

I just nodded.

- Stefano, I want peace between our mafias. - Danilo made a step towards us.

- Peace? When you were trying to kill my family? - Stefano smirked. - Are you crazy?

- It's past...

- Go to hell, bastard. - I pulled out Stefano's gun and shot Danilo's head. Our people killed his bodyguards. My uncle ran away. - Find that traitor. - I said and went back to the store without glancing at them.

1 week later

Russian's mafia after Danilo's death was cut by his five sons who couldn't choose one of them to rule. The youngest, Dimitriy, asked us to be his alliance but we refused. 

- How are you? - Stefano asked me while I was standing in front of the mirror watching my body, well my stomach.

- Am I fat? 

He laughed and stood behind me. 

- You are the most beautiful woman in the world, mia regina. - My husband put one hand on my breast and the other was going down to my warmth. - So fabulous and so mine. - He kissed my neck and trusted two fingers inside of me. 

- Stefano-oh. - I moaned and leaned back to him. - Mhm.

- I love you and It's doesn't matter how you will look. Because you always have the same look: mine. - He was playing with my nipple while his fingers trusted me deep. - I want to try something. - Stefano said and left me for a few moments and then came back with one interesting item.

- What is that? - I asked while he got undressed. 

- Can you stand in a dog pose? - He asked and I narrowed my eyebrows.

- Pardon? 

- I need you to stand on your knees and arms with your sexy ass in front of me. - He kissed my ear.

- You didn't tell me what is that? - I pointed to the vibrator in his hands. But it looked different.

- It's a little present for you, well for your ass. - My husband kissed me and put his right hand on my shoulder. - So?

I went down on my knees and arms. I could see everything in the mirror and saw Stefano's eyes. 

- So fucking sexy, la mia Isabella. - He kissed my back and then my hips. I moaned and felt his tongue near my other "door". 

- Stefano-oah? - I moaned when he licked it.

- Hm? - He looked into my eyes through the mirror. Devils were dancing in his looks. 

- What are.. a-are you do-doing? - I couldn't breathe, his fingers trusted me again.

- Making love, making you feel good, making you get your sweet relax... - He smirked when I was crying because of this sweet little torture.

- P-please...

- Baby, I need you to relax and open up to me. - He said and bite my ass. - Open your legs more. 

I did what he said and felt his breath on my door. His tongue was licking me there while I was trying to stand because of his fingers inside of me. I was crying because of orgasm when felt something in my ass, it was painful but the tension was sweet. 

- Relax. - Stefano commanded and turned on the vibrator. Pain and a stronger orgasm went through me. Stefano pulled out his finger and trusted himself in me. 

- Aah-Ste-fan-ohhh - I moaned when he trusted me deeply. My man was kissing my back, and playing with my nipples while I was trembling under him.  - I ca-can't...

- Wait. - He commanded strongly.

- Stefano-oh, I ca-can't s-stand... - I was begging him to come.

- Now. - He pressed his lips on my spine and I gave up. I couldn't see, my body was living another life than my mind. 

- Isabella. - I heard him saying my name in coming and smiling. He pulled out of me and pulled the toy out of me. - Shower?

- Y-yes, ple-please... - I was still in paradise.

After the shower and a perfect night, I was playing with my daughter in our back garden. Stefano was sitting and reading a book. 

- Did you choose the name? - he suddenly asked me.

- I was thinking, you? - I turned to him.

- I was thinking about Michael or Dante for a boy, and Charlotta or Laura for a girl.

- I like Dante and Charlotta. - I smiled warmly and touched my belly. Elizabeth recognised it and put her little hand over mine and looked at me with a smile. 

- Ba-be? - Our daughter said and put her little head on my stomach.

- Did she say baby? - My husband came to us and kissed my shoulder. 

- I think so. - I played with her blonde hair. 

- Hey, how are you guys? - Nickolas and Klau joined us and Lizzie was too happy to be around her two uncles.

- Perfect. You? 

- Not bad, your dear husband will kill me with his: make sure that no one will dare to attack, keep safe. - Nick was telling me how bad he feels about Stefano's new rules for our safety.

- Did you find him? - I asked Klaus.

- No, he is somewhere here but we still searching. 

- I told my dad about it. He blocked all his bank's accounts and also ordered to find him. I hope we will find him soon. - I said and Klaus laid his head on my legs and looked at my daughter. Lizzie was already running and it is her new hobby. 

- She is growing too quickly. - My cousin smiled and I put my hand over his blonde hair. 

- She is. - I smiled and looked at how my husband and Nickolas were trying to reach Lizzie who was running and hiding from them.

- Here you are, principessa! - Stefano laughed and hugged Elizabeth tightly while she didn't like it and wanted to be free. 
- It will be hard when the kids will be all here. Katherina and Matteo will have a boy and you, guys - Nickolas pointed at me and Stefano, - will have one more...

- Or more than one. - My husband smirked and I rolled my eyes.

- Or more than one. Are you trying to make your own football team or what? - Our friend sat near me and Klaus nodded.

- No, I am planning to make an army. We need a lot of boys to protect this little butterfly from other bad boys. - Stefano kissed Lizzie's cheek and let her run.

- Excuse me? - I narrowed at him. - Are you the one who carries the child for 9 months, gives difficult labor, breastfeeds, don't sleep when they are teething? No, so shut up!\

- Somebody is angry. - Klaus said and kissed my hand. 

- I'm just... just tired. I want that my children had a happy childhood without guns and knives. I want them to be safe. But now...

- Your children will be always safe, Isabella. We promised you. - Nickolas kissed my head and I smiled.

- Thank you.

- Ok, guys. Remember, she is my wife. - Stefano and his jealous era.

- She is my sister. - Klaus answered.

- And my Queen. - Nickolas added and received a stare from my husband.

- Alright guys, let's go eat. I am hungry! - I said and we all stood up, took Lizzie, and went to the dining room.

Hello, angels!

Sorry for not updating for too long. Hope, you are ok. Have a great day.

Love u)

Thank you for voting and comments!