s p e c i a l ┃ 5k!

Start from the beginning

“ok ok” she giggled. “i'm on break now, what class do you have?” claire then asks. “english” taehyung said.

“i'll see you! bye!” she got up and left the classroom. taehyung let out a sigh and after packing up, he went to his english class.

⇶time skip

jungkook had returned home (at 4) to get some rest. he was making some ramen when the door opened.

“hey love.” he smiled. “you're here?” taehyung removed his shoes and rested his bag down. “should i not be?” jungkook laughed.

“you know that's not what i meant.” taehyung hugged him and gave him a small kiss on his cheek.

“i just came here to relax after rehearsals. we have to leave by at least 4:30” jungkook walked with taehyung to the kitchen.

“aren't you tired?” taehyung sat around the table. “we're going straight to the stadium so i'll just sleep on the way.” jungkook said.

“want some?” he asked. “not really.” taehyung said. “i'm going to find clothes” he got up and jungkook nodded.

after jungkook had finished eating his ramen, he went to the room and threw himself on the bed.

“aish! kook!” taehyung yelped. “sorry. that's what you're wearing?” he asked.
it was a white sweatshirt that had the ends cropped and jeans shorts.

“something wrong with it?” taehyung glared. “no baby, you know you look good in anything. i was thinking you'd wear something not casual.” jungkook said.

“as much as i'm excited, it's just a concert. i leave all those sexy and fancy clothes for our personal time.” taehyung chuckled.

“now i feel special” jungkook smirked. “you are.” taehyung took jungkook's face in his palms. “i love you.” jungkook admitted with heart eyes. “of course you do.” taehyung smirked.

“you're being cheeky” jungkook held taehyung's hands. “gonna punish me?” taehyung chuckled. “don't rile me up baby.” jungkook groaned and pulled away.

“you should go shower and get ready.” jungkook said. “you're going to walk around with a boner kook?” taehyung laughed. “don't worry. i just might make you blow me in the car.” jungkook winked and went out the room.

voiidjeon

the screams only got louder and taehyung was sure he was deaf at this point. god, there was so many people here and the lights were blinding yet so colorful.

the boy's voices echoed throughout the whole stadium, taehyung wouldn't be surprised if persons from their apartments could hear.

once they were near the end, the crowd did this thing called a army wave it was just so satisfying.

taehyung couldn't help but feel his whole insides burn everytime the camera was focused on just jungkook. the boys truly were talented.

they were now bidding their goodbyes to army as they each did an ending fairy.

“i wish there were other words to say how much i appreciate you army. thank you so much for coming out and for supporting us too.” jungkook spoke.

“today was great and i gave my all to impress you. i also worked hard because my love is here and is watching me so i guess that made me work even harder. i love you so so much! night army!” jungkook said and quickly passed the mic to hoseok as he was so flustered.

half the crowd cheered and the other half laughed along with bts.

when the lights of the stadium and the boys came back stage, they were applauded and praised for their incredible job.

“where's taehyung?” jungkook flopped in his chair with a grin. “he hasn't come back yet.” one of the staff said.

“wanna see him so bad.” he groaned. “you'll die if you don't see him?” namjoon sat beside him, already dressed.

“yes and it's also cause i need him to tell me if he was impressed.” jungkook said. “you're such a attention seeker.” jin hit jungkook's bare back.

“only from tae. only from him.” jungkook laughed.  “hurry and get dressed so you can go to taehyung. yoongi, jimin and i will go live” hoseok said.

jungkook wore a plain black shirt with black jeans, a leather jacket, black bucket hat and black combat boots to match the whole bad boy look.

he took up a silver bracelet then told everyone bye and left. he headed towards the vip room.

“tae” jungkook called as he entered. “oh hey!” taehyung got up from his seat and hugged jungkook tightly.

“you did so good” taehyung complimented. “thank you love.” jungkook smiled. taehyung pulled away from the hug and then kissed jungkook who kissed back.

jungkook rested his arms on taehyung's waist and taehyung rested his palms on jungkook's jawline.

jungkook stuck out his tongue out a little and taehyung sucked on it. jungkook grabbed taehyung's nape and deepened the kiss.

the two were so lost in their world, they would've made love right on the spot if namjoon and jin didn't come and interrupt them.

jungkook thanks the staff members in the vip room for looking after taehyung and then the couple left.

outside the building, the paparazzi were already lined up for the guys. when they saw the familiar all black attire the cameras started flashing.

before they had went outside, jungkook flung his jacket over taehyung's head knowing how anxious the paparazzi made him.

when they made it in the car, they drove off instantly.

when they arrived back at their place, they wasted no time in latching unto each other, devouring their necks, sloppily kissing each other and groping each other.

jungkook grabbed taehyung by his plump ass and lifted him up. “let's take this to a more comfortable place hmm?” jungkook smirks.

they made their way to the bedroom slamming it behind them. jungkook carefully dropped taehyung on the bed and ripped off his shirt.

“i think i deserve a reward for all my hardworking since the past two weeks.” jungkook smugly spoke.

“i think so too.” taehyung smirks and pulled jungkook down closer.

“then...you have no problem with me taking you as my reward right?” jungkook whispered.

“of course i don't. i'm yours 24/7 hubby” taehyung whispered back. “i'm gonna break your back along with this bed.” jungkook deeply chuckled.

“rearrange my insides while you're at it hubby” taehyung nibbled jungkook's earlobe.

god how they're so thankful for each other.