16: Hello, Tom

Everyone from the order, including those who were just recruited (minus Snape and Peter) were all crowded in the dining room, duplicating chairs to sit on. The order was much bigger than before and I didn't recognize some of the witches and wizards in attendance. Dumbledore was surprisingly here already, early for once, and we entered the room. Squeezing in where we can.

"Thank you everyone for being here," Lily says, gathering everyone's attention and quieting the room. "I called this meeting because we need to act quickly in taking Voldemort down for good." Everyone recoiled at the name and murmuring spread across the room.

"My friends and I have found a way to weaken him, and we already have so we don't have much time to get to Malfoy Manor to surprise them before they attack in retaliation."

"How was he weakened?" Kingsley asked. I decided to speak up, "he has made Horcruxes that will keep him alive if he were to be killed, but we just came back from destroying them so we don't have much time."

Those who knew of Horcruxes paled, "Horcruxes? Plural?" We all nod and they look ready to faint.

"How do you know you have to go to Malfoy manor?" Another asked and I started to tap my foot impatiently. "I told them. It's where the dark lord has been residing." Regulus speaks up, pushing himself through us since we blocked him from view. They gasp at his appearance and point their waves at him.

Sirius and Remus growl, "there's no need for that. Reggie is on our side."

"He's a death eater!"

"He's my brother!"

"And I'm no death eater. Not anymore." He rolls up his sleeve and shows the room his blank arm. Dumbledore's eyes widened, "how?" I step up. "I'm the muggle-born he is looking for, and I'm asking you all. Please help. It will take more than a few of us to win this fight. We need to leave now so we can't keep going back and forth with questions. I have vials that will help some in battle. You know where to find us if you decide to help. I won't stand here any longer trying to convince adults who promised to help protect and save the wizarding world to help us destroy what's causing the problem in the first place."

Sirius takes my hand and we all walk out of the manor. I stopped Sirius before we joined the others. He looked at me curiously. "I know we haven't known each other long, and have been dating for a shorter amount of time, but I love you, Sirius. I have loved you and your character since I first read about you. You have always held my heart, and if one of us doesn't survive this I wanted to make sure you knew how much I cared."

He pulls me tight against him and I wrap my arms around his neck pulling him closer. "I love you too sweetheart, and we will survive. We will win. And we will make this world a safe one for future generations of witches and wizards. For Harry." He pulls away and looks into my teary eyes, wiping them away gently as I nod, hyping myself up at his small speech. "We will do this darling, and we will survive."

He then pulls me into a sweet, almost desperate kiss which I return as we both cling to each other. "Okay love birds, we have to go," Remus calls us. We break away from the kiss, but Sirius doesn't let me go as we all gather around to get instructions from Regulus on where to apparate.

——————-

Malfoy Manor was just and if not eerier than what the movies portray. The manor was bigger, however, it's land huge. It was like you were looking at a castle made for royalty rather than a wizarding home. Which tracks considered Purebloods considered themselves Royal (Even though the Malfoys had a bit of muggle blood in their veins).