They were brothers for life.

+++++++++

"Hey, cuz." Dorian greeted with a straight face expression.

RJ frowned, "What's wrong with you ? "

"Nothing."

"Are you sure ? You looked a little mad and maybe a bit sick too. Are they treating you good ? "

Dorian yawned and then coughed, "I may have a little cold, but I'll be just fine."

"Man, c'mon now ! Don't play like that ! I'm gonna make sure that they're gonna take care of you and help you to get rid of it." He stood up getting angry, but his cousin grabbed his arm shaking his head, "What ? If you thought th-" Suddenly, he saw a smirk appearing on Dorian's face as it quickly lightened up. He didn't seem mad or sick anymore.

"I got you." He said in a sing-song tone.

RJ smacked his teeth and restrained himself from beating his cousin's ass, "Are you fucking stupid ? Man, it wasn't funny. Dude, stop playing all day ! "

Dorian kept laughing and nodded his head, "Yes it was. If you has seen your face. Dang ! " He held his stomach as tears started to fall, "You were about to destroy everything around this bitch. Calm down, before to be locked up too. They don't need two Willkingstons here."

RJ rolled his eyes and sat back down across from him, "Are you fucking done ? Stupid ass."

"Yeah, yeah. Aw man, sorry. Damn ! We can't joke anymore ? "

"I began to get worried, you idiot ! " He groaned, "I want to spit in your face so much right now."

Dorian chuckled, "It's cool to see that you still cared about a cousin. And I'm sorry, damn ! Anyways, how are you doing ? How is school ? Did you and this fine lil mama finally make it official or y'all are still being fucking turtles ? Tell me everything, we have two hours ahead of us."

"Shut up ! "

He laughed again, "I said that I was sorry ! Sorryyyyyyyy. C'mon, RJ ! I need to know. Today was really boring, you have to entertain me now. Or you can go with your ugly ass."

"I'm the sexiest between us two and everybody and their mama know that. Like I said before, shut up. Now, let me tell you some things about my life. And then you tell me about your life."

"Ears are opened."

++++++++++++

"Tinashe ? "

"She's not here."

Richard smacked his lips and sat on their bed, "I'm seeing you. What is your problem ? "

His wife pouted hugging her pillow and then groaned, "I'm oooooold ! I'm going to be forty very soon and I don't want to be this age."

He slightly rolled his eyes. She was being so dramatic these past few days since her birthday was coming soon. She wasn't about to turn forty just yet, but she had to do a scene each and every day about this. It was ridiculous, but funny also. He loved his wife, "You're beautiful."

"You're saying this just because you're married with me." He sighed and decided to lay on her, "Get down fool ! You're heavy ! "

"No, I'm not. You're so mean."

"I'm not mean, I'm just telling the truth. Get your tall and heavy footballer butt off me ! "

"Are we going to have some fun today or ? "

"Richard ! " She raised her voice.

"The kids are not here." He whined like a five years old.

"Richie ! "

"Tina ! "

She wanted to be upset with him, but she couldn't. Actually, she loved every time he was acting like a child who wanted all her mother's attention. Well here it was the husband who wanted all his wife's attention and he slowly but surely was getting it. More the kids were growing up, more they began to have free time for their couple and it was great. Richard was always trying to start something. She loved her husband.

She sighed defeated and lifted her head, "Am I at least getting a massage ? I mean, the one when you're touching e-ve-ry part of my body, with your magic hands."

He hummed smirking, "You want to go to heaven, huh ? " He was already getting hard just by speaking about it, "You want to be screaming my name all night, huh ? "

"I want you to dive in the middle of my legs all night." She said and then let escape a moan as she felt her husband's hands rubbing her booty. Then he placed her sweet kiss on her neck.

There was all of sudden a certain tension that was reigning between them. Their bodies were getting hot and their private parts excited. Very excited. Even the atmosphere in the room warmed up. Tinashe bit on her bottom lip and Richard smiled, both knowing exactly what they were about to do as an early birthday celebration for Tina. The kids weren't going to be there until the special day, so they had three days for themselves. The whole house for themselves. Three days to do something they wanted to do since awhile now.

"Are you thinking about the same thing as me ? " Richard asked slowly getting off of her. He stood on his feet and removed his t-shirt revealing his strong chest and fabulous abs as his wife turned on her back. She stared at him for an entire minute and grinned widely.

"Let's run naked around the house ! "

_____________________________

Feel free to comment and/or to vote =)

A/N: And this was the end 😢😒😩😱😎☺🎉🎊

But before to be really done with this book, I suggest you to read the note first ▶▶

THANKS FOR READING GUYS ! ❤❤❤

-Ciss¥ItsM€ 💋✌