What they didn't know is that I wasn't here out of choice I was here on a mission. To find out exactly where he keeps his... cargo? He was really vague. And also I need to find a password or key.

Easier said than done. I had no idea what I was doing. He gave me a voice recording necklace and pencil. All I had to do was click the button on the necklace and click the pen then it would record.

Was this man the head of a spy organization. I was truly confused.

...

It was only my second day and I did what I could while working here. So far I've got nothing...

The only thing I received from this mission are constant wedgys and unwanted attention.

As I was heading up the steps into the home one of the guards said Mr. Black wanted to see me.

So, I walked up the steps to his office.

"Yes?"

"Come in and close the door." Ella walked into his office and closed the doors.

"Is there a reason why you have been working there for two days and you still haven't gotten any information?"

"I-I'm sorry-"

"Not good enough, he's planning on moving that cargo soon. He knows that people are watching him. Listen, I need what's in those boxes. After all they're mine. He owes me but the little fucker thought he could play games with me and I guess you do to."

"No I-"

"Get out and tomorrow I want a location, password or key." I nodded and turned to leave.

"Wait"

What was it now?

"Is that what you wore today?" He asked questionably...

"N-no I have something under-"

"Show me"

"I-I beg y-your pardon?"

He leaned back in his seat. "I won't ask again. Don't test my patience." My head drops and I take off my bag and slowly drag the hoodie over my head.

I could feel his eyes all over me. I felt violated. When I dropped my hoodie his eyes never left my body.

I was wearing a cheap pink skimpy set with a grader.

"You were in his club dressed like that." He now asked concerned.

"Yes."
____________

Korman's POV

It was really not my place to get jealous. I did basically tell her I didn't give a fuck about her. But seeing her in that tiny top and skirt I just wanted the sight for my eyes only.

"Get out!"

She looked scared at my sudden outburst. While covering her face she turned around for the door.

damn

Even though she was petite I didn't know she had all of that back there. I couldn't even describe how turned on I was. That was part of the reason I hated her so much. She was everything I wasn't.

Innocent.

While she was walking out my gaze was still set on her behind.

It was too much for the tiny skirt so some of it spilled out of the bottom. I really can't believe she left like that.

"You better hope you get what I need by tomorrow because tomorrow is your last chance." She froze.

I sort of lied I just didn't want her to show up at the club like that ever again after tomorrow.

When I was done speaking she left.

I sighed and leaned back.

What was I doing? I wonder how she would feel that I have a wife. It's not what you think, I only married her for strictly buissnes purposes. She was my type tall, large chest, and pretty eyes but, why was she still in my mind?

I got up from my chair and made my way to my room. I took a nice long shower in my massive bathroom and got out.

Fernanda was coming tommorow I just hoped She didnt bring that damn cat.

I fucking hate cats.

_______________

𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎