19 - Juliette

Beginne am Anfang

"Bitchhh," the familiar voice was the only coping mechanism I needed. Monique plopped down on my bed, holding a bottle of Pinot Noir in one hand, and the largest tub of ice cream a girl can find.

"Ilixia was too busy to show up, but she promises to come over to tonight's girls night out," Monique said. She always knew how to cheer someone up.

I shook my head. "Don't bother her, she is doing that internship program now," I told her. Monique laid her back down onto the bed, looking at me as I turned my face into the pillow.

"Get up," she demanded, shooting to a sitting position like she just got an idea. She practically jumped out of my bed, grabbing my hand with her. She pulled me into sitting position as well, and I stared at her in annoyance.

"Get up!" She repeated. "Let's go you are not wallowing in bed for hours because of some stupid guy that is making you turn into a high schooler all over again." She dragged me out of my bed, and went to my closet.

Monique began to pull out hundreds of different tops, and skirts, and pants, and lingerie—which had me playfully yelling at her.

She decided on a hollow out deep blue mini dress, that barely covered anything. It had rips and holes down the middle and sides, leaving nothing to the imagination. I kept profusely shaking my head no, but Monique just kept a smile and shaking her head yes.

"I'm not wearing that at 11 am," I groaned as she tried shoving the dress into my arms. Monique laughed, loving every minute of this.

"Your right," she smirked. "You need cute panties to go with the dress." Now I was screaming and laughing more as she practically skipped to my underwear drawer, rummaging to find the perfect one.

"Dark blue on dark blue," she says as she lifts up a navy colored thong that has lace around the waistband. Her smirk was so wide, it was killing me. "We have about seven hours before we start bar and club hopping. So we are going to eat our weight in snacks and junk food, while watch both Kill Bill movies and every female rage movie."

Monique was the queen of movies. She knew everything in every genre and every director. She was the biggest reasons why I love movies so much now. She was the one to show me a lot of my now favorite movies, especially the dark action films she loves so much—which she always watched while baby sitting Ophelia when I had class. It kind of explains my daughters addiction to those types of movies now.

>>><<<

We ended up watching about four movies by the time Ilexia and Annabel came over to my house. We all decided to get ready, while my mother went out to go antiquing around town. My mom planned on picking up Ophelia from the library where her and Theo have been for about an hour now. The time was peering six o clock when everyone was getting ready in my room.

"It's like college all over again," Anna commented as we her and Ilixa shared the same mirror to do their mascara.

Ilixa turned to her, still plopping the brown colored mascara onto her lashes. "I'm still in college so I can't be included in that statement," she said, and we all began to laugh. 2000s rock music was blasting on the speaker Monique brought over, while we pregamed with mixers Ilixa made.

It truly was like college all over again. All I need is a push up bra and a fake id to truly reminisce those years. We used to sneak into clubs and bars when we were eighteen and nineteen, right before I found out I was pregnant with Ophelia. After that, we used to host small parties in our dorms with just a few close friends twice a month.

"Monique can you pour me another cup of the lemonade," I asked, pointing to the red solo cups we had and the pitcher of spiked lemonade. Ilixa made two drinks, her world famous mixers we drank every Friday night back in college, and spiked lemonade that was infused with every type of alcohol you could think of.

We all were slightly tipsy, knowing we were just going to get an Uber or walk back from the clubs so we could drink as much as we wanted since no one was driving. We finished getting ready, and we began to take pictures to commemorate the night.

Ilixa was wearing flared black pants, and a bra type top, that was matching color to her pants. It was hollowed out on the front, and was clipped together by a heart shaped clamp. She paired it with black heels and her hair in a pony tail, pulling strands from her bangs. It matched beautifully with her tan skin.

Monique had a red and black printed corset top, and mini skirt of the same print. She paired it with black latex knee high boots. The color red looked amazing on her dark brown tone, while her hair was straightened—even when I told her, her natural curls are prettier.

Anna took Monique's advice on wearing baby blue, so that it goes perfectly with her ash blonde hair. She wore a short slip dress, that had halter spaghetti straps. I helped her curl her hair so that it flowed beautifully down her back.

Monique was most excited for my outfit. She made me change last so everyone had the full experience of the dress. My face was a deep shade of scarlet when I walked out in the short dress, pulling it down so it could at least cover parts of my ass.

"Girl if you don't stop fiddling with that damn dress," Monique slapped my hand, giving me a warning look with her eyes. "Let's go ladies, it is time to get this girl laid," she added, tilting her gaze to me.

I stared at her shocked, while everyone laughed. "I didn't agree to that! And why does everyone think I'm some virgin who never has sex?!" I yelled, laughing, while they all dragged me out to the driver waiting outside for us.

This was going to be a long night, I thought.