Clay went to talk with Jax to go talk with Otto, while Lucy went home to change. Once she got home, she thought she heard a door shut in the house. She went to her front drawer to grab her gun, slowly making ways around the house checking everything. She'll have to let Scott do a deep go over when he gets back. She walks up to her room not knowing of the cameras following her every move. Few doors over, Byron and Meghan watch her as she showered, as she got dress and everything she did in the house before leaving.

 Few doors over, Byron and Meghan watch her as she showered, as she got dress and everything she did in the house before leaving

(She's wearing platform sandals)

She left to go to the hospital again, not noticing of Wes watching her go over to Neeta, went to pick up Abel from Wendy.

"Hello Ms. Neeta." Lucy said with a smile as she hugged the dark-skinned woman.

"Hello sweetie." Neeta answered back at her.

Clay handed her Abel, who made grabby hands for her.

"Hello honey, how are you buddy?" Lucy babied voice sounded too cute as Abel grabs her finger.

"Did Jax talk to you about Luann?" Clay commented to Lucy as Neeta walk away.

"No what happened." Lucy questioned.

"The Feds is cleaning her out all her Assets and supposedly is having trouble with some other producer." Clay answered.

"Do she need some help?" Lucy questioned.

Clay stared at Lucy, who could help Luann with two birds in one stone. 

"That's what it looks like."

"I'll tell my guy to handle it."

Clay hummed; she just saved us a whole a lot of time. Lucy handed him back a sleeping Abel before walking off to talk to Misha.

"Hello beautiful." Misha husky British voice answered through the phone.

"Misha, I need you to check on a Luann Delaney get whoever causing her trouble the special and do it dirty. We can't have him causing trouble for Jax and his crew along with anyone else around them." Lucy said as she walks to Donna's room on the other side of the hospital.

"Ooh beautiful, they must play dirty. I'll right on it." Misha smirked as he reaches over to hit a button on his phone causing the bell sounds to ring through his place set up in Lodi causing everyone to run out heading towards the cars. The Special was in effect, and they would soon find out why they called it the special.

Jax had just talk to Luann, who was helping a beat-up Lyla. They were going to do their own beating up. But by the time they got there, Ima and two other pornstars was outside looking very shaking up.

"What happened Ima?" Jax said as Ima rush over to hug Jax, who pushed slowly off.

"There were these guys who massacred Georgie and anyone that tried to stop them. Jax, it's horrible in there. Ima said making the boys look at each other.

"Stay out here Ima." Jax shouted as him and the boys pulled out their guns heading inside. They covered their noses as they walk in. It looked like someone wanted to have a sick party of human parts and organs. On top of that, Georgie was head decoration Literally. The boys felt sick, who did this would be too much.

"Hey, call Wayne and get him down here. Hale too." Jax said. Chibs did what Jax told him to.

"Jesus Christ Jackie boy." Chibs gasped.

"Did we tell anyone else about the problems Luann had?" Jax questioned.

"No, but Clay said that he would mention it to Lucy just in case." Bobby said causing Jax to look at him.

"Shit!" Jax exclaimed before they all left soon after that the police came.

Lucy went to visit Donna, who was doing much better. Opie hugged her before she told them about Gemma leaving out about her problem.

"Is Gem okay?" Opie questioned.

"Yeah, She's fine." Lucy replied.

"That's good." Donna said.

She stayed there with them before Her and Opie left to go to the clubhouse. They waited for them to get there.

They walk both up as Clay and Gemma spoke to each other. Jax ran over to her and Opie.

"Lucy baby what did you do?" Jax spoke as she rubbed his fingers.

"I help you. No more problem. I'll take care of everything on that side. Baby don't worry." Lucy said.

"What happened?" Opie questioned.

"I got rid of a problem with some help." Lucy comment looking at him.

"Was it Scott or Misha?" Jax questioned.

"Can't answered that." Lucy said holding his cheek before she walks over to check on Gemma. Soon whoever touch Gemma would pay the same fate. Jax watched.

"What happened?" Opie questioned again.

"There was a party planned of a dead Georgie with company as decorations." Jax replied causing Opie to look back at Lucy.

Opie tried not to smile, 'so she finally starting to show her true colors' he thought.

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N:

Here's an update for you to celebrate Black history month! I can't wait to write the next chapter! The way Jax going to be beside her all the way with everything. Right now he's just like what more dirt has Lucy done that she wouldn't be phrased by this. So, Luann will not be killed. So, Otto won't switch but will be heartbroken after finding out later about Bobby and her. I hope you like it! Comment, vote, share my book with your friends. We are all friends here. Tell me if I need to change or add anything else.

Stay Pretty Lovelies

Otakiaski98