Chapter 2.2

Lucy was awakened by her cell. Jax cuddled up to her, holding her close never letting her go. She moves away grabbing it. Jax's face towards her still sleep as she answered the phone.

"Hello Lucy's phone." Lucy said into the phone getting up putting on Jax's shirt.

*Time Skip*

"Jax, see you leave?" Gemma questioned Lucy who was dabbing her injured cheek with disinfectant.

"He was in a blissful sleep with a smile on his face." Lucy slightly jokes making Gemma stare at her.

"Must be as blissful as can be". Gemma said with a little chuckle, wincing at the pain in her face.

"Tell me what happen Gemma." Lucy stared at her with compassion.

"You know what happen." Gemma said causing Lucy to pause her movements.

"Gem. Do you know the guys? Any details? I'll kill the bastard." Lucy calmly said making Wayne look at her.

Wayne didn't know what Lucy had gone through. He just knew her as a sweet woman that didn't take anyone shit.

"I couldn't make you do that." Gemma stated holding her hand softly.

"I know people Gem, maybe I can stop this before it gets any carried away." Lucy stared at her.

"Maybe we need to take Gemma to the hospital." Wayne said breaking the knowing looks of the women.

"I'll call Tara. She'll help." Lucy said as Gemma started to disagree.

"Look I'd have to check in, insurance and shit." Gemma said.

"I have everything under control." Lucy calmly said as she greeted Tara on the phone with a big smile.

Wayne and Gemma just stared at her as she talked on the phone.

*Time Skip*

Wayne went to make up Gemma's accident while Lucy and Gemma went to meet Tara at St. Thomas Hospital.

Lucy waited outside, while Tara checked over Gemma. She received a text from Jax.

'Hey, you, okay?'- Jax

'Babe, I'm fine. Enjoyed your sleep;) - Lucy

'I was hoping for round three when I woke up.'- Jax

Lucy smiled at the text before texting back.

'I'll make it special for you later'-Lucy

'I can't wait'- Jax

She left the text on read looking up to see Wayne walking her way.

"Hey, is she okay?" Wayne said.

" Tara just finished up, I think?" Lucy said wrap her cardigan tightly around her.

Wayne nodded before announce his self in. As soon as he went in the Samcro boys showed up, one after another with bobby on a transit bed. Tara had just walk out who called her over to talk to her.

" Just a few minor tears. She'll be okay. Did she tell you who did that to her?" Tara said as they side eye SAMCRO, who walk with face pace to them.

"No but I'll find out soon." Lucy said before they finally reach them with Clay.

"How is she?" Clay said looking at Tara nodding to Lucy who nodded back at him.

"She's fine. Just a few bruises." Tara stated to him.

"Okay, good." Clay said with relief.

Tara continued talking with Clay as Jax made his way to Lucy, who kissed him on the lips as a hey.