Chapter 7: Hell Followed

The next day, Lucy was shook awake by Tara

The next day, Lucy was shook awake by Tara. Tara watch as Lucy was avoiding her hands by smacking them off her. Lucy was mentally drain of the night she had. Tara started smiling and laughing a bit at her before heading to the bathroom. Tara had brushed her teeth slightly remembering  what happened. She gasps, going to the toilet throwing up. Lucy finally waking up hearing her panting, walks over. 

"Hey, you ok?," Lucy said touching Tara's shoulder making her look at her. Tara shook her head making Lucy sigh before hugging her. Tara closed her eyes breathing in her coco butter and citrus sent. Tara got ready for work while giving Lucy clothes and a spare tooth brush. By the time, Jax had came back, Tara was already gone and Lucy was wearing some of Tara's clothes that clung to her shapely figure. She had just finish brushing her teeth and she started brushing her hair. Her brown hair felled in waves over her shoulders. 

Jax stood outside with the medical supplies as he heard Gemma's car followed by the motorcycle sounds coming towards Tara's house. She park her car before walking towards Jax.

"Where you been?", Gemma said as she looked at his being. His hair messy and his face full of weary.

"Sorry. I got caught up.", Jax said looking at her.

"You've been here? This whole time?",  Gemma said touching his hair. 

"We've been waiting for those medical supplies, man", Tig said looking at Jax as Jax was trying not to get more annoyed at the situation.

"I know.", Jax said to them both. They both look at him in disbelief.

"That's it. You know? Someone tries to kill Clay and you decide it's a good time to get laid?", Gemma said looking at him in anger and disappointment. 

"It's not like that, Mom.", Jax said not wanting to talk about the things that happened.

"If you want to resurrect old trauma with this bitch... you do it on your own goddamn time.", Gemma said to him. Jax looked at her now in disbelief. Even though, he told his mom that nothing happen, she still believed something did happen. He wasn't in love with Tara as he would've been. He wasn't gonna lie that there was feelings still there but he liked Lucy since he met her. He didn't believe in love at first sight but there was something more about her that he wanted to figure out. 

"She's not there. Don't go looking for her, either.", Jax said calling after her while she walk close to Tara's door. He yelled "Mom!". Lucy, who was hearing the commotion walk closer to the door watching from the peep hole. She watched as Gemma walk closer to the door. She finally got the courage to open the door after she heard Jax yell "Leave her alone!".  It was like everything slowed down as they watch the door finally open. Gemma looked surprised seeing Lucy at Tara's house. 

"What you doing here, Lucy?", Gemma questioned her.

"Visiting a old friend", Lucy answered in feigned innocence . She starting to get tired of Gemma antics.