Chapter 1 Why do I have to do this

POV: 3rd person omniscient

Cale was right now complaining in his head due to a Bastard giving him a new task and interrupting his slacker life.

'Ugh why do I have to do this. Why couldn't it been anyone else.'
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Flashback from a minute ago.

"Hello my child, how are you!"

"Ugh, what do you want?"

Cale was looking disgusted at the GoD right now.

"Well, you see I happened to have a prayer in another world who is currently in trouble right now so I am giving you a mission to go and help her! Isn't that great my child?"

"Why would I do that? No it's not great and stop calling me your child, I have never agreed to be your people or saint so stop calling me that."

He was really tired to do anything right now, he just wanted to rest.

"Please Cale, she really needs help. I will do anything."

"Anything?"

Cale was right now in his scammer smile.

"Yes anything! I will do anything as long as you agree to help."

The GoD felt really nervous for some reason but decided to ignore it.

"Then promise my slacker life and the safety of my family."

"Ok."

"That means no more bothering me."

The GoD wanted to refuse but for the safety of her favorite prayer he agreed.

"Ok, fine."

"Tell me a bit of information before I go and make sure to tell my family."

Cale didn't want any mess when he came back.

"Sure, so basically the prayers name is Yui Komori I will transfer you to the body of her younger brother. She was given a letter to go stay at a place which turned out to be the worse place to go. I can't tell you more information right now but I'm sure you can handle it. I will give you the address of the place so you can save her."

"Alright that sound like enough information right now. Hurry up and teleport me so I can have my slacker life you bastard."

"Ok, ok now good luck my child. May dark guide your way."
A/N: I don't know what they would say so I just wrote that.

Cale saw a light which he went through. After a few second when he opened his eyes he was in front of a taxi. He thought he have to take the car to the address.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He was currently in the car heading to the address. He felt a little bit nervous but didn't think of it much.

'He only told me to help the girl. I'm probably supposed to take her out of the house for her safety.'

While he was thinking the driver said.

"Sir, we are here."

Cale snapped out of his mind and said.

"Thank you very much, heres the money."

He had gotten money from the GoD to pay for the taxi. After paying the driver went away.

'So here's the place. Looks scary, why couldn't Choi Han go he's the protagonist.'

Cale was heading towards the front door. After he was there,he knocked on the door.

"Hello? Is anybody here?"

He didn't here anything but the door seemed open so he went in. After a while he saw a girl with six boys.

'Seems like the girl is Yui.'

"Who are you, how did you get in this house?"

The short red hair said.

"Umm, I received a letter saying my elder sister was here so I rang the bell but no one was there. It seems like the doo was open so I came in to find my sister. I'm sorry."

On the outside it seemed like he was tearing up but Cale was smiling on the inside, it was good that he can act.

"H-hakari?"

The blond girl said while crying. Cale looked towards her started crying (acting).

"S-sister? Waaaaaaaa sister I thought I would never see you again."

Cale ran to her and hugged her.

"Yui, who is this?"

A/N: Wrote this because I'm bored I will probably continue this and the other book. I really like tcf crossovers so I might right another book even thought I am in the middle of right one because I'm bored but will still continue the other books. Thanks for reading this.