Hero License Exam pt. 3

Start from the beginning

That was close...

"I'm here too."

Dabi looked to his left as Stone Henge swung a pillar towards his torso, setting fire to his feet on reflex. His instincts guided him as he jumped over the pillar and sent a kick toward Stone Henge, clicking his tongue in disappointment as a pillar blocked his path.

That's annoying... better get rid of him first.

Dabi held an open palm toward Stonehenge, ignoring the charring of his arm as Stonehenge put his pillar between him and the fire. Stonehenge gets blasted back by the force of the attack with new burns on his arms.

Fuck...

Stonehenge felt his pillar crumble as he stood up, eyes wide as he saw Dabi rushing towards him and away from Weapon Miester. A trail of fire flowed behind Dabi as he used his quirk to rocket himself towards Stonehenge with his fist reared back.

"Flash Fire Fist"

Stone Henge felt the hair stand on the back of his neck, every instinct screaming one thing at him.

I'll die...

Stone Henge stomped on the ground, pushing his quirk to its limit as he pulled two pillars from the earth. Ignoring the burns on his arm as he used them to block the punch of fire that Dabi sent at him.

'Boom'

Stone Henge grits his teeth as he felt the weight of Dabi's punch. His pillars exploded as he slid across the ground with his feet barely keeping him standing.

Fuck that's heavy... I can't let him-

"You should be careful where you step."

Stone Henge froze at Dabi's mocking words, looking back and realizing with dread that he'd been pushed back to the edge of the ring. The fire behind him still blazing as Dabi cornered him.

Shit...

Dabi smirked at the look of realization on Stonehenge's face, tilting his head as he heard an angry shout from behind him.

"Get back here!"

There he is...

Dabi looked back to see Weapon Meister propelling himself towards him. Gliding over the ground and directly towards him, with his weapon at his waist. The look in his eyes was murderous as he took his sword and once again aimed it at Dabi.

"Thanks for doing all the work..."

Dabi smirked as he built fire in the soles of his feet, jumping back over the slash that was aimed at him. The momentum of Weapon Meister launched him directly past Dabi and right in front of Stone Henge.

"Morons."

Dabi grinned as he landed, facing the two unfortunate souls as his palms built up an explosion of heat. Their eyes widened as they realized the fate that awaited them when the blazing inferno under his skin was finally unleashed.

'Fwoosh'

The two flew out of the ring from the force of the attack, their painful trip taking them through the wall of flames behind them.

"AHH!"

Dabi smirked as he walked toward the sound of screams, lowering a section of the wall as he spotted two prone bodies on the other end of it.

Hmm... he's pretty good.

Dabi tilted his head as he took in the sight, Weapon Miester unconscious from the blast and Stonehenge groaning in agony.