Hero License Exam pt. 3

"Which one of you is Stonehenge?"

The two froze, the man with red hair stepping forward with a grim expression. Stomping his foot as a pillar of stone erupted out of the ground. His fingers dug into the end of it and pulled it out of the ground like a one-handed sword as he stared Dabi down.

"It's me, are you my hunter?"

Dabi snorted, "You could say that..."

Dabi let loose a stream of fire at Stonehenge, chuckling as Stonehenge put the pillar in between him and the flames. Stonehenge getting pushed back from the sheer firepower as his feet dug into the ground.

"But I prefer executioner."

Dabi walked leisurely towards the two of them, Stonehenge clicking his tongue as his pillar crumbled from the intense heat of the last attack.

He's dangerous...

Stonehenge didn't consider himself a slouch, but the scarred man before him was strong. He broke apart their alliance in an instant and didn't show any hesitation about attacking him.

This is gonna be tough...

Stone Henge stomped on the ground, taking a new pillar in his hand, "Weapon Meister, don't hold back."

Weapon Miester looked toward Stonehenge, giving a nod as he brought his sword out. The two of them looked at each other before giving a nod.

"Let's go."

Dabi kept a nonchalant attitude as the two of them sprinted toward him, Weapon Meister getting to him first since he was faster.

Should I let he close... no better safe than sorry.

Dabi let fire bathe his palm, pointing it at Weapon Miester as he only got a cool look in response. Weapon Miester not slowing down even as he rushed toward his cremation.

Does he not care if he dies?

Dabi wasn't one to back out of a game of chicken so he let the fire build in his palm. Releasing it in an explosion as Weapon Meister took in the scene with wide eyes.

What an-

"Extend!"

Dabi paused as he heard Weapon Master's shout, seeing him vault over the blue flames with a sword the size of a flag post. Carrying it behind him as he flew towards him.

"Retract!"

Dabi watched as the sword returned to its original size, Weapon Miester spinning through the air as he let his sword come downwards towards Dabi.

"Extend!"

Dabi dashed out of the way as the sword extended and came down with a crash. The force of the swing cracked the ground as Dabi dashed toward the spot where Weapon Miester was going to land.

His quirk can extend his sword by a certain amount when he says extend. Now that he's in the air he can't-

'Thunk'

Dabi's eyes widened as Weapon Meister retracted his sword without saying a word. Angling it towards Dabi as he fell on a collision course. His voice sounded gleeful as he met Dabi's surprised expression.

"I don't have to say anything to activate it."

Fuck...

Dabi used fire to propel himself to the side, the sword slicing his shoulder as it extended past him. Being retracted a second later as Weapon Meister landed a few feet away from Dabi.