Chapter 24 : The Unspoken Truth

Start from the beginning

"So I'll pick you up at 7 PM? Good? Good." William playfully says, about to walk away before you quickly grab him, laughing at his antics. William lets out a sweet laugh and you can't help but think of how it reminds you of honey.

You suddenly wrap your arms around his waist, making him tense up for a second before he relaxes. You hope you didn't just cross his boundaries with this action, "Sorry," you mumble, pulling away rather quickly.

William stares at you for a few seconds, it's a little weird but you don't say anything, it's like he's scanning you for something. His eyes dart away before he puts on a smile, just furthering your confusion, "It's fine, I just wasn't expecting it. Unless it's kids when I'm dressed as Bonnie or my own kids, I'm not used to being physically touched so suddenly." He mumbles, seeming to be kind of embarrassed by his reaction which makes you feel worse.

You just nod, sheepishly, a little embarrassed for your sudden display of affection, "I'll make sure to ask next time," you respond, a light blush coating your cheeks. You back up, flashing him a smile before looking away while still blushing.

William nods half heartedly, his mind else where for a little while before he speaks again, "Right, so is that a yes to picking you up, I know I joked earlier but I just want an actual yes?" He questions, hand on his hip all cutely in your opinion.

You nod as well, it was a little awkward but you think the two of you were trying to ease that. It was the unspoken truth between the two of you, you don't need to say much to get the message across. "Anyways, I better, you know... Go change and get ready," you mumble, looking at the ground helplessly.

"Of course, I'll see you later. Ah! Send me your address." He quickly says, obviously realizing that he doesn't even know where to pick you up from. His face is slightly red, probably from embarrassment.

You nod, "Yep!" You chirp as William opens his office door and holds it for you before walking you to the front door of his house. You fix your jacket and yell, "Bye kids!" before staring at William for a second.

You don't know where this spark of confidence comes from but you give him a peck on the lips which surprised him but only makes him smirk. Sending you back into your usual flustered state, you wave and slowly walk outside. Neither of you say a thing but you don't really need to, your heart flutters like it's housing a kaleidoscope (group) of butterflies. You let out a satisfied sigh, turning around and your heart kind stings when you don't see him anymore. You'll see him later but you wish you didn't have to leave just yet.

Regardless, you begin walking home and it's a breeze, you get to Damien's/Daryl's place quickly. You let yourself in and you recall Damien/Daryl saying he'd be out at work late today. So no one is here but Moth, who seems happy to see you as he rushes over with a sweet little coo. He rubs himself along your legs and purrs happily, he must be hungry. Little user.

You walk with Moth to his feeding area and pour him a bowl of kibbles as well as refill his water bowl. Moth meows as if to say thank you and begins to gobble his food down. Practically scarfing it without chewing, what a hungry boy.

You smile sweetly and begin walking to your temporary room, pushing the door open, your eyes spotting on your chicken plushie. You let out a soft sigh, patting the head of the plush and you remember that Elizabeth said William needed another character for the show. It'd be really cool to see your chicken ducky thing plushie on television, it was handmade by your aunt back home when you were 8. It holds a lot of significance to you, even if it might now do much, the possibility intriguing you so now you have to ask William about it.

You check the time and it's 12:20 PM and you have about 7 hours till William comes over. Oh shit, you should text him the address . You quickly grab your phone and type of the address of Damien's/Daryl's place, send the message, not really needing to see his reply, so you set your phone down. You sort of decide to do random shit, play with Moth, wash laundry, clean around the house, and more. You do a lot of chores as to kind of pay Damien/Daryl back for letting you stay.

You check the time again and it's 5:40 PM and you decide it's time to start getting ready now. You take a quick 10 minute shower, doing a lot more than your usual routine such as choosing your best cologne, best smelling body wash, and more. You did all this unconsciously and can't help but blush upon the realization that you're doing all this William.

You brush it off, still blushing but begin to get dressed nonetheless, you picked out something William brought you to make up for the incident. It was a icy white, collared lace filled shirt that you decided to pair with some plain sleek black pants and some lace up black boots. You throw on a loose black jacket on top since it's still cold and getting colder as well. You look in the mirror and can't help but like the person you see which isn't too common, maybe it's the shirt William got you or maybe it's the new home...

You leave the bathroom, doing a little twirl in your outfit, doing a small little fashion show for Moth. You feel ridiculous but the only person seeing is a cat, so you'll happily let your weirdness flow. You haven't had much time to be yourself so you get carried away and are caught off guard when there is a knock on the door. You check your phone and see that it's 6:30PM, is William early? You walk over to the door, opening it and your eyes land on the one and only man of your dreams. You both don't say anything for a second, eyes scanning one another.

William is wearing a very extra purple dress shirt, black slacks, black slacks, and a black coatsimilar to yours but it really defines his lean form. It's topped with black dress shoes, you kind of wish you still had your purple lace shirt so you could look even more matching...

You clear your throat, "You look nice," you compliment, your eyes still lingering in specific areas as you admire his clothes in a loving way. William lets out a small laugh before he replies.

"Right back at you,"