[𝟔]

"What are u doing here?"
She didn't reply but stared at him.

He was about to question her on what was wrong but she had already reached her hand up,she gently put her hand against the skin of his forehead with her nose lightly scrunched up in deliberation.

She had such a softened look directed towards him, concern flowing through her doe eyes.
"Are you okay? Tired?"

Jude was shocked.

When was the last time she cared about me like this?

He thought.

She hummed upon realising the heat against her hand.
"You are a little warm...do you have a temperature?" Aaliyah questioned, not aware of just the effect she had on him.

He could feel his heart stuttering and his body temperature rising, becoming nervous and swallowing the dryness away.
Aaliyah was unsure if he had a temperature, her hands moving to
each on of his slightly flushed cheeks, unknowingly throwing fuel to the fire at her actions.

"Are you feeling worst?" She asked, now his face was in her grasp and her concern for him overrode the realisation of the situation.

He was looking down at her, his eyes flickering between her own and he looked a little surprised and withdrawn.

His lack of words made her look up into his eyes, the reality coming back to her quickly and her expression faltered, realising she was cupping his face in her hands.
Immediately, she let go and apologised to him. Her hands trailed to her other wrist with her hair tie, clearing her throat as she walked past him to enter his room

"I was just worried that you had a fever..." she explained quieter, feeling embarrassed.

She sat on his bed watching him closing the door.

"Did you take some med?" She asked looking around searching for the box of the medicine he probably took.

Jude didn't answer her,he countered the bed and lay down he was still upset.

Aaliyah bit her lower lip.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have talk to you like that... I-"

"what happened-" Jude cut her knowing she was going to rant.

"Oh... I got chased by some drunk foreigners." She said playing with her fingers.

Jude sighed boiling up " are you that fucking dumb? Why didn't you go with Leyana did you know how fucking worried I was? Huh?"

She turned to look at him.

"I'm not your child Jude watch your words." She calmly said even tho we could still hear that she was angry.

He was facing the ceiling.
He sighed closing his eyes

" I- I'm sorry, are you okay? Did they do something? Touch you ? "

He said again with a softer tone

"I'm okay I ran before anything could happen."
She said looking at the food she brought, she toyed with the plastic bag figuring what to say she felt awkward.
"here I got you some food..your favorites."

he readjusts himself with the help of his elbows, murmuring a little "thanks" taking the bag from her.

The silence was heavy Jude was eating while Aaliyah was there,her back turned to him ,he had offer if she wanted to eat with him which she declined saying that he needed it more than her.

"Here" she gave him a glass of water with a painkiller she had in her bag

"Thanks."

"I'll be going now rest more and don't forget to take the medicine again in 2 hours" she warned him before turning her back.

"Aaliyah?"

She felt his warm hand around her wrist.

"Please stay" he pleaded looking down at the girl.

She kept the eye contact but didn't say anything
"Let's pretend we're friends again just for today... please." He pleaded desperately looking into her eyes.

She tried to detached her self from him but he tighting his grip pleading again.

"Okay.."

" she's so dumb she could have take a second chance to confessed"
Jude said.

"Confessing a first time it's very difficult you know? I understand her. The boy is such a dick."

Jude felt quiet feeling like her words were directed to him.

his eyes narrowed down to the gap between them that was now closed.

They were so close their arms were pressed against another, the dim room being lit up by the tv and his bedside lamp. He was talking about one of the characters to the girl, Her being talkative,talking to him throughout which was unusual.

It was nice to see her conveying her reactions to the boy, gasping at the plot twists and angrily making remarks about the parts that pissed her off and he didn't miss the smile at the romance scenes either.

Jude thought she must've been so focused on watching but he felt a weight on his shoulder, causing him to look down in her direction.

The sight next to him made his heart swell and suddenly the series
didn't matter, he couldn't help but smile at the cute sight in front of him.

Aaliyah had fallen asleep, her lips slightly pouted out as she did and her cheeks were a little pink from laughing so much with the boy.
"You're really cute huh?" He said even though she was too deep in her sleep to hear. "Will you ever forgive me ?"

He pulled the covers higher on her, not wanting her to be cold but Jude didn't want to move her in case she woke up, she looked too peaceful to disrupt.

Her hair seemed to have fallen out of its place being tied up, smaller strands straying to her eyes and he wondered if it would be uncomfortable for her.

With a gentle touch, he moved the fallen pieces behind her ear in hopes she wouldn't wake up.
Jude could feel the steadiness of his pulse quicken in an unrhythmic manner, a reddish hue dusting over his cheeks and the tips of his ears.
He wasn't sure how long he stayed there supporting her head as she slept and the series continued to play, because the warmth of her and the dimness of  his room had ultimately lured him to sleep.

Idk how I feel about this chapter !! are y'all curious in what happened between the two?🤭Okay so now we got Jude sleeping on top of her 👀Anyways please give us feedback on how you feel on this chapter or how y'all are liking the story so far Ple...

Okay so now we got Jude sleeping on top of her 👀
Anyways please give us feedback on how you feel on this chapter or how y'all are liking the story so far
Please pretty please vote and comment 😔✊🏽