[𝟓]

Flash back

Jude's pov

June. 29. 2018
Bellingham house

Her teary eyes staring at mine "Jude?" Marie was laughing at her,everyone was.While i was there standing not knowing what to do.

"What are you trying to cry?"
the 16 years French girl said making the others laugh.

"stop your cinema you're ruining Jude's birthday"

she said pushing the younger girl who tried to speak but made a grimace after putting her hand in her chest,closing her eyes and she started breathing dramatically gasping for air,she brought one of her hand taping her pocket but nothing.

Her eyes rolled back. Every one gasp seeing her body waltzing backwards."Why the fuck are you simulating she didn't even pushed you that hard!" Shaima said rolling her eyes.

"hey hey!" Everybody turned to the voice.
"Oh my god! Someone call the ambulance! " my brother said rushing to the girl on the ground

"Aaliyah wake up Aaliyah please?" He said shaking her before bringing an inhaler from his pocket and held it into her mouth.

Thoughts rushing through his head faster than he could even encounter him,overwhelming his mind with immeasurable amounts of unfiltered loudness. He began to be afraid. Usually, his mind was filled with order and reason, but now it was irrationality and chaos. He couldn't control his thoughts or emotions any longer.

4 hours later.
📍Birmingham hospital

Soon as i saw my brother coming out from the room i rushed to him anxiously.
"How is she? Is she okay?" i said.
"She's fine she just need some rest the doctors said."

I felt a relief when those words left his mouth.
"Can I see her?"
He looked at me shaking his head no

"What why?"
"She doesn't want to see you "

i felt a pang in my heart
"I don't know what you did, but you really messed up this time Jude"

"Don't worry I know Aaliyah she'll talk to you in few days" he said tapping my back.

He didn't knew her well like he said because Aaliyah didn't talk to me again.. I mean like she used to, she acted like i was a total stranger my simple presence irritated her.

P R E S E N T

Jude sighed exhausted from all the running. Laying on his hotel bed the boy's mind full of memories he had with the girl.

How did we end up like this Aaliyah ?

ENGLAND MUSKETEERS

DAD AT 19 :
YO JUDE

DAD AT 19 :
Any news abt
Aaliyah ???

STARBOY :
We're at the hospital
I thought
you were coming?

I'm not coming