A tugging on his pants caused Xander to look down. A small boy with golden green eyes and dirty blonde hair was looking at him with a toothy grin. The boy. The boy reminded him of Robert very much. The Robert he was supposed to protect. The Robert he left behind. Tears threatened to spill as the smile on his face vanished. He willed the tears to go back and crouched to be with eyes level to the boys.

"My mama told me to give this to you," the boy slurred his words cutely and pointed to where a woman was selling sweet treats. He held out a white cover laden with chocolates for Xander to take. Xander smiled and ruffled his hair. "Can you tell your mama I told thank you, darling?" He asked the boy. The boy grinned and took off before Xander could ask what his name was.

He stood up and looked at Azriel who was watching the whole interaction with a small smile on his face. It was no surprise that the people of Velaris knew who he was after the display he put on the other side of Sidra yesterday. He was their high lord's mate's little brother. Who went into the cauldron and came back as a fae wielding the greatest power anyone has ever seen. It was like the folk of Velaris has taken it upon themselves to make him feel better. This is the city of starlight. This is the city of Velaris.

Azriel and Xander continued their walk around the streets of Velaris. When Azriel circled his hand around Xander's waist after a group of children ran into him he was so close to Azriel. His back pressed flush against Azriel's chest. Azriel's chiseled chest pressed into his shoulder blade. Xander turned and looked up at him. Azriel's hazel eyes locked him in place. There was something different in his eyes. A hunger. A hunger for him. He felt something poking his bottom. He pressed further into Azriel. His breath hitched in his throat when he felt Azriel's hardened member against him. Both Azriel and Xander froze as Xander's own member stiffened in his dark pants. They just stood there chest to back looking at each other.

Xander's mind clouded with lust. He turned around and brought Azriel down and slammed his lips. It wasn't the sweet tentative kiss they shared in the training ring back when he was human. It was different. It was pure, carnal hunger. It was undiluted lust Xander has never felt in his entire life. Their teeth clashed and tongues fought for dominance. They both blindly stumbled into the darkened alley. Azriel's shadow went berserk and danced around them both. Obscuring from others view.

Xander slammed Azriel's back against the stone walls of a building. His hands explored the hard ridges of Azriel's steel body. Azriel's hands found their way to Xander's ass. He pressed and kneaded on them to make Xander gasp. And he would use that opportunity to plunge his tongue down his throat. 'Two can play this game shadow singer' Xander thought. His hands rested on Azriel's shoulder as they ground their tented pants against each other. Begging for more touch and friction.

Xander weaved his hands through Azriel's hair. A broken moan slipped past Xander's lip when he felt Azriel flicking his hardened nipple above his white shirt. Xander's hand brushed against Azriel's wings accidentally. Oh what a discovery it was. A sudden gasp escaped Azriel's mouth. Xander used this opportunity to dive his tongue into Azriel's mouth.

Azriel welcomed the intruder with a sigh of pleasure. He sucked in Xander's tongue and kneaded his plump ass. He raised Xander's leg and slammed him against the wall he was just leaning. His mouth descended along his sharp cheekbones and squared jaw leaving wet trails. Azriel sucked on his exposed collar bone which will surely turn into a beautiful mark tomorrow. Xander's hands fumbled with Azriel's slacks trying to get rid of it.

"Wait, Wait," Azriel's hoarse voice stopped his movements. He was breathing heavily, he rested his forehead against Xander's shoulder and stood still. Xander's right leg was still held by Azriel. "You don't want to do this?" Xander asked him. Afraid that Azriel didn't want to do this with him. Afraid that he crossed a line.