The Sword Saint

Disclaimer: I don't own anything. All pictures and references belong to their respective owners. Thank you for understanding.

Hey guys this is the bio for the Shirou Emiya in my upcoming Fate and Union Reacts to the Sword Saint of Union. This will be updated as the story develops to match whatever progress Shirou has. Anyway without delay enjoy the chapter.
______________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Shirou Emiya

Aliases/Nicknames: Sword Saint, Sherou (Luvia), Bebé Lobo (Oliver Redgrave), Ritsuka Fujimura, Kid (Archer), Damn Handsome (Issei Hyoudou), Judas Sword, and Sword Incarnate.

Appearance:

Prefer Weapons of Choice:

Kanshou and Bakuya: "Married" twin sword forged to reach the heavens with a sacrifice

Kanshou and Bakuya: "Married" twin sword forged to reach the heavens with a sacrifice. These swords have two unique attributes due to being forged from the metal of a meteorite. Thanks to it's status of "married" blades the swords have a magnetic pull to each other. The second property is due to it extraterrestrial nature the swords have a powerful anti monster properties. Shirou discovered these swords hidden in the ruins of temple with his mentor Abraham in China.

Black Bayonets: A variation of the Black Keys these bayonets share similar properties to their Black Key counterparts

Black Bayonets: A variation of the Black Keys these bayonets share similar properties to their Black Key counterparts. Unlike Black Keys these bayonets have far more versatility and variety in uses if used by a proper wielder.

Origin: Sword

Element: Sword

Abilities/Skills: Tracing, Structural Analysis, Reinforcement, Runecraft, Marksmanship, Swordsmanship, Archery, Stealth, Martial Arts, Tracking, Hunting, Camping, Cooking, Alchemy, Holy Sacraments, and Blacksmithing.

Personality: Shirou is a calm, levelheaded man who always tries to go the pacifist route. This does not mean he's unwilling to get his hands dirty. He can switch from the kind caring priest most people see on the surface. To a cold blooded executioner who is willing to dirty his hands to insure victory. This personality switch often catch those not accustomed to it off guard.

Likes: Cooking, swords, blacksmithing, his lover, his friends, his father, his surrogate brother figure, his surrogate sister figure, God, the angels, and helping people.

Dislikes: Heretics (with a few exceptions), devils (With a few exceptions), arrogant people, narcissists, perverts, cheaters, false believers, fake priests, killing, unnecessary killing, unnecessary suffering, unnecessary violence, self righteous hypocrites, naive idiots, and his love ones being hurt.

Servant:

Semiramis of the Assassin class and Shirou's lover

Background: Just like most versions of Shirou Emiya he was saved from the Great Fuyuki Fire by Kiritsugu Emiya his soon to be adopted father. Unlike most versions of himself Shirou and Kiritsugu didn't stayed at Fuyuki rather they moved to France. They managed to live their in relative peace for a few years under the protection of Abraham Van Helsing an ally of Kiritsugu. But discovering via Zelretch that the Holy Grail war was starting again soon Kiritsugu believed it was necessary to train Shirou. He trained Shirou about everything he could with his final years were nearing.

When Kiritsugu died guardianship transferred over to Abraham. Abraham with the consent of Shirou and Kiritsugu's before his death had Shirou join his organization in the church The Iscariot Organization. This is where Shirou started to gained his infamy as the Sword Saint under Abraham's tutelage. Eventually he met the young heiress Luvia Edelfelt on a mission where he saved her life. She became a good friend of Shirou whom she eventually developed a crush on. When he reached the age fifteen he encountered his second mentor Oliver Redgrave who gave him the nickname Bebé Lobo or Baby Wolf. For the next two years he taught Shirou how to hunt, track, and camp out on the wilderness.

Eventually the Fifth Holy Grail war started despite the church's attempts to have it shut down. They send a man to activate the reserve system of grail thus allowing the Great Grail war to begin. Shirou as a member of the church and being Kiritsugu son was chosen to be a master for the church. He summoned the assassin Semiramis who he didn't have a good relationship with a the beginning but eventually they became lovers.

Rest of data incomplete
______________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys what do you think about this bio? It will be updated as the story goes on with more information in the background and new weapons and abilities/skills. Anyway I nearly finished with the first chapter of the story so expect later today or tomorrow. Anyway have a great day and see you next time.

Word Count: 728