𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 36- 𝑅𝑒𝑐𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦

𝐴𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑛

𝐴𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑛

It had been approximately 6 weeks since I was shot. Six weeks of me being bedridden. Six weeks of not being able to touch Sienna. It's driving me nuts. She will walk around in lingerie not knowing I get so fucking hard around her. Her stomach was swollen with our child growing inside her. I love this woman. 

"Baby do you like this dress.'' She asked

She was wearing an orange long-sleeved dress and she looked fucking breathtaking.

"You look fucking outstanding

"You look fucking outstanding.'' I said
"Do I?" She asked
"Yes baby. You make me wanna drop to my knees and worship." I smirked
"Really?" She smiled
"Really." I said
Fixing my tie I walked towards her and pulled her towards me. Lifting her leg up to wrap around me I moved my hand in her panties.
"Aaron. Not now we are gonna be late." She moaned
"Mm we have time." I said
Ghosting my finger across her clit I slowly started rubbing it. Her arms wrapped around my neck as she hid in my chest and her moans were silenced. Lifting her chin up I pecked her lips before removing my hand and walking away hearing her curse. Walking downstairs I grabbed my coat and keys. Sienna followed putting her coat on and grabbing her purse. Getting in the car I set my hand on her thigh. Moving her dress up I moved her panties to the side and rubbed her clit.
"No noise." I warned
She bit her lip as my finger went faster. She gripped my wrist as she reached her orgasm letting out a deep sigh.
"Good girl." I smirked
Removing my hand I sucked my finger before parking in the garage. Kissing her lip we got out and walked into the building.
"Hotch your back." Jj said
"Yep." I smiled
"Welcome back boss man." Morgan said
"Thank you. Back to work." I ordered
Walking into my office I started on the paperwork that piled up the time I was gone. Signing my name and filling out details about cases and court documents for hours the door was knocked on.
"What?" I said annoyed
"Baby?" I heard a small voice say
"Hi love." I smiled
"Hi. I brought you some food." She said holding up the bag
"Thank you love." I smiled
Walking over to my desk she set the food down. Grabbing her wrist I twirled her so she fell onto my lap. She squealed as she balanced herself.
"What are you doing mister?" She questioned
"I think you know what I'm doing." I smirked
"No your not fully healed. Next time." She said
"Your so beautiful." I smiled
She blushed softly before kissing my lips and walking away.