nine

vote for all chapters to get a free meal from someone~ 🍔💙

....

"Rina~", Winter smiled as she handed Karina a bouquet right after she met the hazel orbs of the older girl on her graduation day. Instead of taking the flowers from Winter's hand, Karina jumps in joy with a big happy smile before running towards her best friend.

"You're here, Winter!"

Winter hugged Karina as tight as Karina did and Karina happily buried her face in Winter's shoulder. Winter is the only person she has right now in this world. Without Winter, Karina doesn't know how can she manage to live after losing her parents.

"Hey~ Don't just hug me, Rina. This baby breath wants to be held by its owner", Winter scoffed before pulling away, again handing the older girl the bouquet. This time, Karina finally took it with a smile.

"Thank you, Winter. What should I do without you~"

Winter's face turns red and Karina questions why inside her head. The younger girl's feet moved like crazy. Winter might want to tell or ask her something as the presence of nervousness was too clear for Karina to ignore.

"Winter, what's wrong?", Karina asked.

Winter kept her silence, her tender fingers shrugging with each other in an awkward motion. Eyes dart on the floor and trembling earthquake. Somehow the expression makes Karina worried for the younger girl.

"Rina, I...", Winter starts to speak.

"Winter?"

"I-I... like you, Rina. For a really really long time already..."

The way Winter put her hand behind her neck just make her expression worst. She might look like the most stupid person in front of Karina's eyes right now, but Winter couldn't care much about that. After this, the older girl will start her college life and Winter couldn't handle it if someone confesses to Karina, which was her best friend since middle school that she secretly liked first than her.

"A-Are you... mad...?", Winter slowly lifted her head up only to realize that Karina was now smiling so brightly towards her. There's not even a sign of anger on the older girl face and Winter fell in a complete confusion.

"You are... not mad?"

"Gosh, Winter! You've done a lot for me, for years! Only stupid will hate you for your shy confession~", Karina said as she came closer again towards Winter.

Hands circling around Winter's neck, looking straight into Winter's trembling eyes full of warmth and lips formed into her most genuine smile. Karina tilted her head wayside and it succeed to make Winter starstruck.

"Winter Kim", Karina said in her deep voice.

"You want me to be your girlfriend?", she continued.

Shy Winter nodded her head, fluttering from every word that came out from Karina's beautiful lips.  Karina smiled at her one last time before giving a soft peck on Winter's left cheek and later Winter flushed red like crazy.

"Well~ You can officially want me to be"

"Because you already know how much I like you too, Winter"

....

It was weird because usually, Winter will go home with Karina as they studied in the same high school. But since Karina graduated, Winter was left alone at the school. She's happy that she can call Karina her girlfriend now but somehow she feels lonely and worried for the older girl.

As she walk towards the school exit, her daydreaming was interrupted by a hand that held her wrist. Winter turns back to have a view of the culprit to find that it's only Karina, with her usual warm smile. Winter immediately jumped and hold Karina inside her embrace happily as the older girl giggled in joy.

Find Me in Your Memory || Winrinaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें