two

kindly vote all chapters to get a free meal from someone~ 🍔💙

....

It's been a few days since Winter and Yeonjun were assigned to be Karina's bodyguards. But still, Winter was so cold towards the older woman.

In every event Karina had, Winter, will always be the one who watched her from afar. Not even once, Winter came closer to her until the events ended. Karina feels incredibly disappointed at how Winter somehow trying not to get close to her. Karina found it hard to understand.

They are supposed to stick together like glue, right? What happened to Winter after they graduated high school tho? Karina keeps wondering about the reason for days. It annoys Karina so much that she wanted to kick Winter's leg so badly.

So she did.

One day, in a meet and greet event on the stage, at the center of a shopping mall. Karina did it.

The peaceful meet and greet turn into hundreds, maybe thousands of gasps from Karina's fans when the actress suddenly walked downstage towards the end of the lines just to kick her bodyguard aka Winter Kim on her legs. That action succeed to bring lots of camera flashes toward the two of them.

"I told you to guard me well!", the actress grunts after holding her anger for a week. She just couldn't understand how, and why did Winter Kim act like this toward her. Despite the great 'friendly' kick pain on her leg, Winter remain silent in her position and didn't say anything about it.

Karina look around her, realizing what she did was a stupid action. They are in public and the people around her might think that Karina just mistreated her personal bodyguard.

"It's not like what-", Karina wants to explain herself not until Winter cut her words.

"Karina is my high school friend. We are best friends, and this is normal", Winter said with her stern and cold voice. But the younger woman has the courage to look around and wave her hands to the crowds, trying to assure them that they are best friends for real.

Karina gasped at Winter's sudden savageness. The younger woman never acted like that near her for the past week and look how she is when she's in public. "You look like an emotionless robot! Guard me at the front", the actress said before dragging Winter with her towards the front stage.

Winter sighed in defeat. They are in public, and fighting Karina here will just bring trouble to both of 'em.

Winter watched as Karina greeted her fans. How they smiled, laughs, held hands, and even high-fived the actress. Suddenly she felt the deja vu. Karina and she used to do that a lot.

They used to.

Winter counted the fans who were meeting Karina one by one. Starting from the first visitor until the thirty-fourth which seems kinda suspicious in Winter's eyes.

Despite what the guy is wearing, all black from head to toe, a black shirt, a black bomber jacket, black parachute pants, a black Buckethead, a black face mask, and even black tinted glasses. The guy was acting strange since the moment he came up on stage towards where Jimin is sitting.

It disturbs Winter at how he keeps his left hand inside his pocket.

"May I know your name, sir?", Karina asked politely as she pulled out a postcard with her picture on it. The guy shrug his shoulder once before he clicked his tongue suspiciously loud. He did not even seems to stand up right.

"I don't know~", he answered short with a playful sneer. Karina laughed softly before signing on the postcard. "How can one didn't even know their own name? Come on, I'm gonna write your name here", the actress smiled and the guy clicked his tongue again.