[Calamity Era]Second Calamity

At this moment, a ball of red tanslucent energy appeared in the battlefield. Ripples appeared on it's surface as a low-pitched oscillation sound reverberated even through the vacuum of space.

The sphere suddenly trembled violently, as this happened, the sound began to crescendo as did the pitch.

Within his office, the man looked at the phenomenon seriously. he let out an exaggerated sigh before sending a message to his subordinates.

"Get ready everyone, the Second Calamity has joined the battle. Starting now, we will be at a disadvantage."

When this was relayed, everyone in the ambushing fleet felt a chill crawl down their spine.

The sphere twisted and warped before finally collapsing in on itself, creating a gigantic wave of red energy that seemed to expand nearly infinitely barreling towards the ambushing fleet.

The wave advanced, reducing everything in it's wake to scrap metal. In mere moments, tens of thousands of small, medium and heavy starships had their reflectors broken and were crushed by the imposing current of energy.

The attack advanced towards the UHS Oliviel, carrying a domineering sound along with it that reverberated even in the vacuum of space.

In response, a dense stream of orange plasma shot out of the Oliviel and slammed into the wave. The attack barely slowed the wave down at all, only serving to buy a bit of time.

More streams of dense plasma shot out of the Oliviel, a total of 5 slammed into the wave, dimming it a little.

The wave of energy crashed into the Oliviel's external armor, lacerating and smashing at the tough alloy barrier. In mere seconds, the side of the formerly imposing vessel was shredded to pieces before the wave dispersed.

At this moment, a tall figure appeared above the Shattered Nebula. A woman with long brown hair, grey trench coat, a mechanical arm and crimson red eyes. She was enveloped in a layer of translucent red energy and her expression carried madness and fury.

A powerful roar came from the public communication channel, it was so strong that it even broke multiple speakers inside countless ships. Carrying the feeling of a furious beast, everyone heard it.

"YOU MOTHERFUCKERS! I'LL KILL YOU ALL!"

Within his office, the man who had also recieved Ruue's polite declaration of war frowned. His eyes flashed with a trace of dread as he spoke with a grim expression.

"So that's the famous second calamity, what scary power. I tried to overestimate her, yet, it seems it still did the exact opposite in the end."

The man then looked over at the UHS Scuti, with clear annoyance in his eyes.

"These idiots gave us the perfect bait for her, yet it seems that we won't be able to utilize it properly at all. It's even a hindrance at this point."

As he finished his sentence, a wave of red energy slammed into the UHS Fredriga; in which his office was located. The entire vessel shook violently, most of the objects on his desk were thrown on the floor.

The man flinched, not having expected that, he shook his head to get himself out of his thoughts and spoke to the attendant next to him.

"Damn it, damage report! now!"

The attendant saluted respectfully before speaking in a firm tone that left no space for mistakes.

"Yes! Sir, the Oliviel has sustained serious damage, the external armor will not be able to sustain another hit from the second calamity. The defense system is in a critical state and can barely repell small starship caliber dawn weapon attacks at this point, it is on the verge of destruction"