Memories

White snow was lightly laying on the Moonlight Forest ground silently. "Beautiful women of the forest and moon" were awakening, while their subtle scent pervades the moonlit dusk.

Past Ming Hao was admiring the sense of Plum blossom. He looked like an artist who was admiring the unparalleled painting charm of the nature. 

Suddenly cold breeze brushed Hao's face, and a man appeared next to him  through dark shadows.

"You are already here?" Hao asked without taking his eyes from the scenery. 

"Yes." The man answered shortly and stood next to Hao.

"Cherry blossom?" The man questioned. 

"It is plum!" Hao raised his eyebrows.

"Whatever. Flowers... You want to make wine?" The man looked at Hao.

"No, I will write down the feeling." Hao replied with a small smile.

"You are happy. I can feel." The man looked at Hao with a soft face.

Hao smiled at him. "Yes, I am. As long as we can stay close."

"I didn't mean that!" The man frowned a little with a puzzled look.

"I know..." Hao smiled. "Let's turn this eye catching scenery to meaningful words." Hao told while starting to walk away and The man disappeared into thin air.

********************************************************************

Hao grabbed wooden pole tightly. He felt his head was about to burst. 

"What was that? A dream? Or Am I just tired?" "No, It can't be." Hao thought.

 He could remember everything clearly. And that man from shadows were really familiar.

"A memory... A memory of myself?"

************************************************************************

It was a night without a moon. It was pitch black dark outside. Hao was walking alone to somewhere guarded by stone rocks. The place looked familiar. Gloomy light was chasing the darkness away. 

Again that cold wind brushed Hao's face gently and that man appeared next to him. Sametime the place rounded by rocks became more clear. Because unknown blue light appeared. Hao didn't surprise, like he knew it would happen.

"You're late." He whispered into the man's ear. 

"I know. But we have plenty of time to practice until sun rise." The man chuckled and replied. 

Hao looked at him like he got a child to deal with. His eyes went soft.

"Yet, don't be late again. we should value the time." Hao said. 

"Understood, master!" The man bowed at Hao.

************************************************************************

"what was the deal with those memories and that person?" Hao thought while still grabbing the pole. He was tired. So he sat down. He know that person before was really familiar. And that stone rock place was more familiar. Those was his own memories, clearly.