Running away

Hao opened his eyes. Moonlight was still shining and the shadow was approaching to him. Hao just looked up. He couldn't understand what is happening. Amazingly the pain that make him faint was gone and he felt really good. Smoke broke out around the shadow and it began to spoke. 

"Don't stay here. Leave quickly!" It demanded. Hao looked at it. "What a puzzle!" He thought. Shadow was gone. Smoke was also fainted. Hao looked for Jun. He was waking up.

"Jun, you probably didn't see the shadow, because you were unconscious, that was demanding me to leave here." Hao ran towards Jun and kept talking, "Do you think we were kidnapped for really or the whole thing should be a just dream. Because this feels like unreal. Pains, Fainting and these clothes also. This must be a funny dream." Hao kept talking, "I should wake up..."

Jun's eyes was glowing in yellowish light like sparkles. But Hao didn't notice he was busy with talking. Jun felt so tired like he ran whole day without stopping. He felt heavy in his head. He barely heard Hao's voice. He didn't know why his eyes felt so worm like they were burning.

"Let's get out from here. If this a dream, I will be fine whatever I do. And I have you beside me." Hao stood up and pulled Jun's hand then walked to the door.

Jun followed him while having that damn headache. He didn't know what Hao was doing but following him is the just thing he can do besides fighting with that pain. While he was fighting to think straight Hao was entering the forest grabbing him by a hand, which was right behind the rooms they were awake after the sudden blast.

********************************************

No longer after they leave that rooms, The Old man or The Old Master returned. He found the broken window and boys was missing.

*************************************************************************************

This is really short because I am still busy with exams.

I appreciate if you can comment after reading the story. 🥰🥰🥰 Thank you. 🤩🤩🤩

See you soon.