Search

CAMP SITE

It was morning already. The two students who was sitting next to the fire place for guard, stood up to wake up others.

"I can't believe that Jun and Ming Hao didn't show up last night to take our places." One of the students said disappointedly. "If you were not afraid to be alone for a moment I could have bring them last night."

"It was really chilly at the night in a forest. I didn't want to meet a ghost by myself" Other boy cried. "Let's go and wake up them first then."

Two boys were slowly reached the tent which belongs to Hao and Jun. 

"JUNHUI... MINGHAO..!!! WAKE UP YOU LAZY KIDS..!!" They shouted. 

There was no answer. Boys looked at each other and smiled mischievously. They attacked into the tent with loud noise. It was their turn to be surprised. There was no one inside the tent. And there wasn't a single sign about someone slept inside the tent. Jun and Hao's bags were still unpacked.

Two boys looked at each other. "Where are they?" boys asked each other at once. "Maybe they got up early" One of them said.

"I don't think so." Other one said while looking around. He frowned at their unpacked bags. "Looks like they never slept here at first place."

"Maybe they slept with others. You know, at night it will be scary to sleep in the tent which is too much near to forest." First boy said. "Ghosts will show up."

"WANG FENG!! You and your GHOSTS. I think you are the ghost here." Second one joked. "Okay, Let's go. They will come to breakfast anyway." 

"Xiao Kai, I told you several times ghosts aren't joke. You will freak out if you meet one." Feng shouted while walking out of the tent with Kai.

"Who cares" Kai smiled slightly. "Stop nagging about ghosts already."

Other students was awake and they saw one by one coming out of their tents while yawning.   Mr. Zhao was standing by the fire, he was cooking something with few students. Kai joined his friends to make breakfast. Some students was talking about last night while cleaning a place to eat breakfast. Feng ran towards to them. Probably he wanted to talk about ghosts.

Kai just looked around to see them. Jun and Hao wasn't there. He felt it strange. Both of them are really helpful when it comes to this kind of events. But they weren't around. It made him uneasy. 

Kai walked around and found Feng, who was chatting about ghosts with two friends. "Hey, Xiao Feng, did you see them." He yelled. "See who? Ghosts?" Xiao Feng asked.

"Idiot. It was Wen Jun Hui and Xu Ming Hao!!" Kai replied. 

"Ah, almost forgot. No, I didn't" Feng said. 

"I also didn't see them after last night. Did anyone saw?" Xiao Bai appeared while questioning. No one replied. 

"Let's go and find them." Kai said. He felt uneasy again. If something happened to them.

Boys went to find them. Few minutes later they gather up the area, near the breakfast tables were placed. Every one shook their heads.  

"Let's tell the teacher." Xiao Bai said, Looking at Mr. Zhan, who was placing breakfast on tables.

"I told you they were eaten alive by a ghost." Feng cried in frightened voice.

"Cut the crap, Wang Feng!!" Kai shouted. "Let's go and tell Mr. Zhan."

Five boys stood next to their teacher. "We have something to report Mr. Zhan." Xiao Bai said.

"Yes, speak out" Mr. Zhan looked at boys.

"Jun Hui and Ming Hao gone missing." Bai reported. "Since last night." Kai added while thinking about unpacked bags.

"They actually didn't show up to take our places last night." finally Feng spoke a useful sentence, while looking at Kai. "Yes, They didn't" Kai confirmed. 

"This is serious matter. It looked like they were missing since last night according to you guys. I will call other students and let's try asking them about Jun and Hao." Mr. Zhan said in panic.

All of the students gather near the breakfast table. Only Jun and Hao was missing. Mr. Zhao did ask about them and anyone didn't saw them since last night.

"Let's search in the forest behind our camp area." One of the students suggested. "Maybe they sneak into forest." He said.

Mr. Zhan and students went into the forest with few security guards, who knows about the forest well. They tried to find two boys who was missing. But nobody found any of them.

*************************************************************************************

See you soon...

I'd love to know your ideas about the story. 😊🥰

THANK YOU FOR READING🤩🤩🤩